"Bring Back Butch" Banner near campus?

HugoDelapina

Recruit
*Billboard

If someone can vet this out(cost, availability....), myself and I'm sure many others here would be willing to donate to the cause.

Who coordinated the banners and can we get this going to?

SIAP

Advertisement
You need to start with firing Al first. Be a leader and start something too. Any potato can be useless.

You need to start with firing Al first. Be a leader and start something too. Any potato can be useless.

Too busy working, but I'll put up money..

I think the "BBB" message conveys "fire Golden" while also saying "this fan base loves and wants Butch Davis"

Oh okay. Too busy, got it.

This admin needs to be held accountable and we need to explain to them how they do not like non-white people.

Bring attention first to the issue.

This admin needs to be held accountable and we need to explain to them how they do not like non-white people.

It's a money issue for the admin, not a race issue...

Billboard will bring attention to our wants locally. Would definitely make local news(print and TV) and maybe national (espn)

Advertisement

The money is bullchit please check out the money myth thread. There will also be tremendous financial consequences for keeping Al in 2015.

Race is the true issue here. Two coaches, same record, one white and one black. The black guy was able to at least go 2-2 against FSU. White guy gets a 5th year.

The money is bullchit please check out the money myth thread. There will also be tremendous financial consequences for keeping Al in 2015.

Race is the true issue here. Two coaches, same record, one white and one black. The black guy was able to at least go 2-2 against FSU. White guy gets a 5th year.

Ok Reverend Sharpton

Ok Reverend Sharpton

Ok Potato

Advertisement
Back