Bring Back Butch... As AD

Advertisement
The AD position is a relationship game. James is horrific because no one respects him and he has no professional relationship around the country. He was just the next guy down the hall when two AD's abruptly left. Butch + Lane would be like the 7th floor crew running things
You think football is the only program that needs work? Somebody needs to negotiate Larranaga's buy out after this year. No, you hire a professional. Most likely an associate AD from a SUCCESSFUL P5 university.

Bro they about to get with academic fraud. Butch is radioactive now sadly. Sad but his tenure as a profesional couch is likely finished.

Advertisement
Butch should be involved with the Athletic Department in some fashion.

He brings a wealth of experience at the college and pro level. He also had the GM hat with the Cleveland Browns.

He understands Miami and South Florida.

ryan reynolds drool GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch's strong suit is identifying talent. Hire him exclusively for that role. He evaluates high school recruits year round and tells the rest of the staff who to go after. If he dedicated himself to that task full time we would end up with some serious talent on our squad.

I love what Butch did but there is no denying his game day skills are suspect. I love him but that aspect of his coaching caused me to drive my wife’s Honda Civic off the road more than once!!!!

The AD position is a relationship game. James is horrific because no one respects him and he has no professional relationship around the country. He was just the next guy down the hall when two AD's abruptly left. Butch + Lane would be like the 7th floor crew running things
I’m listening…

Advertisement
Back