Brilliant 17-second video: locker room after UNC victory

Advertisement
It's great to see Al getting in on that. Got work to do but how can you not be pumped after a game like that

Advertisement
brings a tear to my eyes. i really hope miami gets behind the canes again. they deserve a packed house after all the crap theyve been through the past couple years

someone should tell Jason sehorn and the rest of the ******** at espn the win is all that matters! lets see what they have to say about Louisville after tonight

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's great to see Al getting in on that. Got work to do but how can you not be pumped after a game like that

I don't see how you can be that pumped. UNC is a bad team.

That's because you're a miserable mope who is not a fan of the Canes, or college football for that matter.
Only a typical soFla front-running wannabe fan who "only shows up for the big games" would be upset at this result.

That's because you're a miserable mope who is not a fan of the Canes, or college football for that matter.
Only a typical soFla front-running wannabe fan who "only shows up for the big games" would be upset at this result.

I've been a fan since the mid 80s. At this stage, I expect to dominate teams like UNC again. Up until that game, I was happy without what the team has done so far. Maybe the previous 7 years of garbage football has made me fickle.

Advertisement
Back