Briles

Advertisement
Advertisement
there is a very good chance Briles gets hired by Tennessee. everyone knows he is one of the best young OCs around.

Briles worked for Kiffin and Kiffin is real real tight with Vols HC Pruitt when they both were at Bama

Advertisement
I will honestly cry if fsu got briles. Could’ve been something special if he was here. But man if we lose to Florida and fsu in one year richts seat is gonna be hotter than a black on black leather interior car in the Miami summer

maryland hired Bama OC Locksley, that leaves M.Canada as a great target.
agree with scenario of Briles to UT, Taggart has the offense he wants " lethal simplicity"
his seat has to be hotter than the Deacons.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
why don't we have an OC? we need an on field position available. i mean.. who is he gonna fire to create that opening? saint jon?
If fsu gets briles and we keep Jon ******* Richt on staff, I hope Jon ends up the reason cmr gets fired. There's no coming back from a failure that large.

I will honestly cry if fsu got briles. Could’ve been something special if he was here. But man if we lose to Florida and fsu in one year richts seat is gonna be hotter than a black on black leather interior car in the Miami summer
Let me ammend this for you. If he drops both of those games they will be challenged by American Heritage for attendance numbers.

Advertisement
Back