Bright future

cxl

Redshirt Freshman
We just closed out the season 4-1 with a **** TE coach leading us. Imagine what we're going to be with a real coach. ****, it's addition by subtraction (Onofrio). We're better already.

Advertisement
penalties skyrocketed under Larry too and he still went 4-1. says a lot about Golden

We just closed out the season 4-1 with a **** TE coach leading us. Imagine what we're going to be with a real coach. ****, it's addition by subtraction (Onofrio). We're better already.
Did not mean to neg, sorry

Advertisement
Need to clean up at lb, wr and CB in recruiting. And hopefully keep at least one of S. Coley, Elder and Qam.

good coach can get a few of those juniors to return and make this team tough team next year and years to come. I hope the class stays entach as well.

Advertisement
good coach can get a few of those juniors to return and make this team tough team next year and years to come. I hope the class stays entach as well.

This and I see the recruiting class getting even better once we land the right coach

With the exception of Burns everyone needs to return next year if for nothing else than improving under a new coach for a chance at the NFL>.

Advertisement
Clearly our problem isnt talent. Consider we have a top 20 recruiting class right now with NO HC! Recruiting isn't the issue. Should be a selling point to a HC who wants to come in here and win fast.

Good thing Golden got fired early or we would have to listen to his crap about trending up. Of course we problem would have lost all these last games if he was here.

You can't possibly watch this team and think the future is bright at this point. We are absolutely terrible, tons of work to be done by new ciach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back