Brieon Fuller sticking with commitment from last night

As an African-American I can tell you that many black mothers have a problem with determining if their kid is good or bad and if in fact he's the bad element not the environment. And then excepting that is not the environment they just have a rotten apple. If you have a good kid then The environment doesn't matter. The kid will succeed in any environment

So you were born in Africa and now live in America? Stop with the racist lingo

Advertisement
For those of us that aren't familiar, can anyone tell me which former miami great is the floor for this waffling drama queen?

In happy for the kid but this screams out trouble. Now Pete's confident so ilk give the benefit of the doubt but I just see there being some type of back and forth and hopefully we won't have too much of that ****

Ah, south Florida. The only place on Earth where parents want their kids to get way the **** away from them.

Hope he ends up here.

Are you from Miami? If my kids were from certain areas or hangining out with certain crowds I'd want them to leave town too. It really isn't an insane concept. I've seen and heard it many times.

Hopefully, mom realizes that once he gets to Coral Gables all those distractions should go away. CMR will be someone that will take good care of her child.

It actually is an insane concept because if you're a troubled guy or prone to hanging with sketchy characters then you'll find trouble anywhere. Every one of the "he needs to leave Miami because of gangs or other bad influences" stories always ended with the guy finding trouble elsewhere.

Coral Gables is one of the nicest most affluent areas in the country. Some of you guys act like it's a war zone around campus or that we have some sort of history of guys getting in trouble at a rate higher than any other school.

Advertisement
As an African-American I can tell you that many black mothers have a problem with determining if their kid is good or bad and if in fact he's the bad element not the environment. And then excepting that is not the environment they just have a rotten apple. If you have a good kid then The environment doesn't matter. The kid will succeed in any environment

Saying African-American is racist lingo? Stfu....

Advertisement
Maybe he isn't but his mom has an agenda. She might have just wanted him to be sure before committing so early. They've also moved, so maybe she just wanted to pick a school she could see him play easier. She might have her hand out. I'd guess Richt will have him and his family on campus some time soon, I guess at Paradise? to find out.

Advertisement
Ah, south Florida. The only place on Earth where parents want their kids to get way the **** away from them.

Hope he ends up here.

His mom is moving to Georgia.

But yeah, I'm sure if you grew up in the projects in Dade, your folks might think its a good idea to get the **** away from here too. **** my folks got me out of dodge in the 11th grade to North Carolina, then to FAMU before coming back for law school at the U. Law school never happens if I never leave the hood in HS, **** college would have never happened.

Don't be so quick to judge what you don't know, and if you know, then you'd understand.

Coral Gables isn't anything close to the projects.

Moving to Coral Gables is getting the **** away from the projects.

Advertisement

Hope he ends up here.

But yeah, I'm sure if you grew up in the projects in Dade, your folks might think its a good idea to get the **** away from here too. **** my folks got me out of dodge in the 11th grade to North Carolina, then to FAMU before coming back for law school at the U. Law school never happens if I never leave the hood in HS, **** college would have never happened.

Don't be so quick to judge what you don't know, and if you know, then you'd understand.

You can get into more trouble with nothing to do in a small town.

Hope he ends up here.

You can get into more trouble with nothing to do in a small town.

Exactly!

Saying African-American is racist lingo? Stfu....

Smh. This place gets crazy. Let's just change the topic:

giphy (3).gif

Attachments

• giphy (6).jpg
    giphy (6).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back