Brief PSA Re: Whose Fault It Is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There’s an ignore button if it really bothers you.

:)
Here’s your post that you changed:

66710379-E6C2-404D-8B96-8224FA9B0CFF.jpeg

You’re right, me and a lot of other posters are going to have to deal with it because you have no bounds but you’re going to have to deal with getting smacked by multiple people and @Andrew isn’t going to save you. There will be no peace for you and your pathetic Staten Island Fairy routine. You’re going to continue to get punched on here.

Here’s your post that you changed:

View attachment 106470
You’re right, me and a lot of other posters are going to have to deal with it because you have no bounds but you’re going to have to deal with getting smacked by multiple people and @Andrew isn’t going to save you. There will be no peace for you and your pathetic Staten Island Fairy routine. You’re going to continue to get punched on here.
😂😂😂😂

I love seeing you all hot and bothered.

Have a good night, friend.

😂😂😂😂

I love seeing you all hot and bothered.

Have a good night, friend.

Enjoy your dad’s Staten Island basement like the pathetic do nothing waste of space you are.

Tomorrow's a whole new day for more of the Staten Island Fairy fake ghey routine and more clickbait threads you start. Yay.

There are more and more of us who are going to beat you down on here until your bull**** is curtailed or tossed.

Enjoy your dad’s Staten Island basement like the pathetic do nothing waste of space you are.

Tomorrow's a whole new day for more of the Staten Island Fairy fake ghey routine and more clickbait threads you start. Yay.

There are more and more of us who are going to beat you down on here until your bull**** is curtailed or tossed.

I hope you have a pleasant evening.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back