BrianTheBeastLondon Tweet about Richt and Frenk meeting

Advertisement
Which would mean that he flew back with Blake bc the interview was in GA. If he's here it means he's accepted. Huge If!!

Them Teleporting Skillz

star trek.jpeg

Advertisement
Richt is the biggest name on the market. Miami has had a reputation of being cheap and not caring about football. We need this hire to change the image of the school and set us up for future success. Miami needs to show focus and willingness to spend money and Richt conveys that the best.

Richt is the biggest name on the market. Miami has had a reputation of being cheap and not caring about football. We need this hire to change the image of the school and set us up for future success. Miami needs to show focus and willingness to spend money and Richt conveys that the best.

Jaguars are beautiful cars. That does't make them wise purchases.

Yeah, you need to also buy a traveling mechanic and a tool truck.

Advertisement

Well said

Well when your other option is an older Mercedes-Benz with questionable maintenance history, you take the Jaguar every time.

Actually, the jaguar analogy is off base. Richt is solid, good for 9 - 10 wins but not exceptional results. He is more like a Lexus not a Jaguar.

Advertisement
At Miami, you don't need a Ferrari to win the race. You just need a dependable, well-designed, and durable vehicle.

Actually, the jaguar analogy is off base. Richt is solid, good for 9 - 10 wins but not exceptional results. He is more like a Lexus not a Jaguar.

Actually the whole point of the analogy was to show that Jaguars(like Mark Richt) deliver less value than what is generally percieved.

Advertisement
I heard Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Michael Irvin, and The Rock were there joining his staff as well. The rock will be in charge of strength and..... more strength. Also if I get enough subscribers on my youtube channel, I'll release the exclusive footage of all the new coaches talking about their favorite moments from the new movie "The U: Part 3." Oh no I've said too much.

What this conveys is that the Administration is still more concerned with being pretending to be Stanford, than it is with bringing back what put this school on the map in the first place.

This reminds me of when Luke was scoffing at those "Swag" shirts the school sells. They're profiting off of a concept they've been quietly trying to kill over the last 15 years.

At Miami, you don't need a Ferrari to win the race. You just need a dependable, well-designed, and durable vehicle.

That's a great point. Now the question is will the next coach concentrate on the engine and transmission or the rims and the stereo?

Advertisement
Back