Brian hightower

brock

All-American
Is legit, I can see why he's one of the top targets on the staff. Since pope is pretty much in the bag, he my biggest want at the receiver position other than pope.
It would be amazing if we close with
1.Pope
2.Hightower
3.Wiggins
4.Williams or Thompson or Moore or Austin
Which is very possible

Miami and ole miss recruiting him the hardest per him today

Got an opening invite today too

[TWEET]833402871882346497[/TWEET]
He's a legit 6'2 or taller 200 pounds too because lingard and is a big running back too

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stop making pointless threads. There are a million threads about WR targets and Brian Hightower in particular already.

Stop making pointless threads. There are a million threads about WR targets and Brian Hightower in particular already.

Who cares, don't click the thread if you don't want to hear about Hightower. Quit complaining like a whiny b*tch because someone post an additional thread on a prospect. I'm not going go look through a thread that may be 2-3 pages back. That sh*t is dead

Last edited:

Who cares, don't click the thread if you don't want to hear about Hightower. Qu*t complaining like a whiny b*tch because someone post an additional thread on a prospect. I'm not going go look through a thread that may be 2-3 pages back. That sh*t is dead

You calling someone else a whiny bytch is the absolute height of irony. **** off broke.

Advertisement
Not worried about Ole Miss recruiting him pretty hard at all. There's a reason that program's recruiting class was so abysmal last cycle. The NCAA comin! But yeah, I'm cool if we get a combo of Pope, Wiggins and the other two/three receivers being a mix of the other elite guys in South Florida. But that first guy in that mix on my wish list is Hightower. That kid's nasty.

Advertisement
I feel like I just saw this thread yesterday

You did... or at least recently. But brock needed to start another one as opposed to bumping up the one from last week.

There's nothing new here, just our resident well done steak eater and rabid thread starter feeling himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back