CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Tune in tomorrow for more Housewives of the SEC. Good night you fine gentlemen and scholars!

View attachment 176454

V7Lq.gif

Advertisement
I don’t know where or when his next job will be but **** I gotta party with that guy.

There's just nothing in Steele's history to indicate that he doesn't covet a HC gig. What else is he gonna say other that 'not interested', especially after dipping on MD.
Now would he posture to let Auburn know he doesn't want to be a transitional, 'prove-it' type - one year deal HC? Certainly, but he's likely to settle for that if he has to (imo). Not a far-fetched idea, as some would have you believe.

Advertisement
There's just nothing in Steele's history to indicate that he doesn't covet a HC gig. What else is he gonna say other that 'not interested', especially after dipping on MD.
Now would he posture to let Auburn know he doesn't want to be a transitional, 'prove-it' type - one year deal HC? Certainly, but he's likely to settle for that if he has to (imo). Not a far-fetched idea, as some would have you believe.
not much working in our favor here except that they need to investigate and time but who wouldn't dip for a HC job in the SEC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was just told the redhead is the other daughter?? Thought someone on here said sister in law.

Advertisement
- Either Harsin's wife or one of his three daughters was f*cking the WR coach ( I think wife). Harsin fired him

- At least one of his daughters was f*cking multiple married men in the ADs office.

- One of Harsin's daughters was a distraction for the men's basketball team.

- Harsin was f*cking his personal assistant

- And supposedly Harsin created a lot of enemies because he is extremely toxic
Its a family of nymphos.

Advertisement
Back