CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

The wife is grossly tan, has a completely busted face and obvious fake cans

If that isn’t a red flag when conducting a HC search I dont know what is
Wait, isn't wifey in the Tennessee end zone checkerboard dress with the white cowboy boots? Yeeeehaaa!

Guess I'm old and not too choosey, but the one in the beige form-fitted dress..whaaa👀. Or the hips on the one in the black leather pants; even the one in jeans to the right!

Advertisement
Bruce Pearl like, I can get away with literally anything right now

auburn basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness
And you know he’s gonna do it too lol

Advertisement
Wait, isn't wifey in the Tennessee end zone checkerboard dress with the white cowboy boots? Yeeeehaaa!

Guess I'm old and not too choosey, but the one in the beige form-fitted dress..whaaa👀. Or the hips on the one in the black leather pants; even the one in jeans to the right!
Wife is far right in denim. Personal Assistant is just left of wife in orange and boots. Three daughters to left of personal assistant. I don't know why I just gave it to you Hebrew style, but that's right to left

Advertisement
It's the internet, we just be ******* around, my guy.

This is like being at the barber shop.

Barber shop talk. Sports, women, life, share pics n ****.
You good nellz i know it’s all in fun I get it. I’m not that bent about it just sometimes get a little weird up in here but that’s what makes it entertaining on here lol. All good brotha we canes lol

@Bubbacane10
I see that you're upset, and since you're the president of the United Internets of America and your one fan, we apologize for hurting your sensitive eyes and on the behalf of the booty gif committee, we will try to do better.

Again, our apologies.

You are seriously NOT WELL.

LOVE IT

Advertisement
@Bubbacane10
I see that you're upset, and since you're the president of the United Internets of America and your one fan, we apologize for hurting your sensitive eyes and on the behalf of the booty gif committee, we will try to do better.

Again, our apologies.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Those gifs*....🤣🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back