CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
Man I can’t read through all these posts.

Can somebody direct me to a post that has kind of the bullet points of all the shlt this Harsin has allegedly done, and all the other things that happened at the shlt show that is now Auburn.

What is speaking volumes is what isn't being said.

If Harsin wanted to turn the tables, he could (SHOULD) state from the start, "In no way, shape, or form have I engaged in any physical* or emotional* relationships than with my wife Kes. Anthing alleged to the contrary is false. I demand an immediate and thorough investigation to leave no doubt."

I suspect Harsin knows he can't attest to one/both above and he is feeling the pot is boiling.

*both meet tests of inappropriate
Sounds like a hypersexual family and there was just a lot of sleeping around going on between some coaches, the AD's office, the basketball team, his wife, and his daughters. And the wife's sister is now getting in on the action. Probably why Mason GTFO

Advertisement
Sounds like a hypersexual family and there was just a lot of sleeping around going on between some coaches, the AD's office, the basketball team, his wife, and his daughters. And the wife's sister is now getting in on the action. Probably why Mason GTFO
Lol the wife and daughters are involved 😂😂

I thought it was just him being an angry abrasive guy not listening to the boosters and hooking up with his girlfriend Secretary

Can somebody direct me to a post that has kind of the bullet points of all the shlt this Harsin has allegedly done, and all the other things that happened at the shlt show that is now Auburn.
- Either Harsin's wife or one of his three daughters was f*cking the WR coach ( I think wife). Harsin fired him

- At least one of his daughters was f*cking multiple married men in the ADs office.

- One of Harsin's daughters was a distraction for the men's basketball team.

- Harsin was f*cking his personal assistant

- And supposedly Harsin created a lot of enemies because he is extremely toxic

- Either Harsin's wife or one of his three daughters was f*cking the WR coach ( I think wife). Harsin fired him

- At least one of his daughters was f*cking multiple married men in the ADs office.

Holy shlt, what a family.

Advertisement

Allegations

Messed around with his assistant
Daughter messed around WR Coach and was fired early in the season
Daughter messed around with players
Verbal abuse of coaches, players and staff
Allegedly more issues

Sounds like a hypersexual family and there was just a lot of sleeping around going on between some coaches, the AD's office, the basketball team, his wife, and his daughters. And the wife's sister is now getting in on the action. Probably why Mason GT
There is more to this story????

Advertisement
Lol the wife and daughters are involved 😂😂

I thought it was just him being an angry abrasive guy not listening to the boosters and hooking up with his girlfriend Secretary
The plot thickens

dddddd.JPG

Advertisement

Kid Thumbs Up GIF - Kid Thumbs Up Approve GIFs

Fine example of Southern values.

Advertisement
Back