CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

There was talk of firing him after the Iron Bowl loss, firing him in year 1 would be hilarious because they’re paying him $5.25mill per & he’s already earned an incentive bonus for getting them to be bowl eligible this year, his buyout is $17.5mill if they fire him without cause... However, maybe having an affair with an intern is a confident just cause, maybe they even sent her at him 🧐🤔 lol

Plus they’re still paying off $21.5mill from when they fired Gus Malzahn.

If they do can Harsin, Dana Holgorsen would be good there, although if I’m him I wouldn’t wanna leave Houston just to go to the SEC West & get fired in 2 years because I can’t compete with Bama, TAMU, Ole Miss, LSU & an emerging Arkansas. Houston’s a good G5 gig that you can comfortably win 10+ games a year at & not ever worry about an insane unruly fan base calling for your head every other season.

Jamey Chadwell being a Super Saiyan Redneck would fit lovely in Auburn, he’s a really good coach & has affable personality that would lend itself well to Southern style recruiting, plus he’d probably get a solid 3-4 years before they grabbed the pitchforks.

But now more than ever would be the perfect opportunity for Bill Clark to finally get his turn to make a run at being a P5 SEC coach & considering his staunch respect in the state of Alabama he’d kill it at a place like Auburn. I can’t think of a coach would have more support locally than Bill Clark.

If Harsin is fired they should seriously consider him, although I think they’d probably want a splash hire.
Bruh, Super Saiyan Red Neck tho. I spit out my coffee. 😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Some Mormons practice polygamy. Who's to say the wife isn't getting down with that little hottie too!!
I'm pretty open minded but many if not most in the Bible Belt aren't. Even if Mrs. Harsin knew about this and didn't GAF, there are grown *** men in Alabama who would clutch their pearls at the thought of an open marriage let alone an old fashioned, outright affair.

Plus it's an excuse to get a new coach, so there's that too.

Steady opinion is that if Auburn brought in Steele that there’d be a lot of season ticket cancellations, boosters/alumni/fans either want him or hate him as a head coach. There’s no in between. Sounds like it’d be too risky for them and are best suited to try a splash hire. Steele would not be splash.
If I'm Steele not sure I would want any part of that mess.

Advertisement
Having an affair with an intern is certainly “with cause” to be fired at ANY JOB
I did that once in my young days. Was 2 years removed from college and we had an intern from the local university working there. Boy I came out unscathed but was a valuable lesson for me. That *** was good though so I get it.

Is it?

Ain’t gotta believe me. I’d just book that flight straight to Rio, São Paulo, Let me know when you going and the first rounds on me.

Bought a house there recently. Plan is to spend 6 months there 6 months states. With all my work online. But not 6 months consecutively. 3 months consecutive there then here.

And I speak Portuguese don’t worry about the language barrier. You see something you like I guaranteed I’ll grab her and have her sitting with you and I’ll translate the conversation if you need it.

Otherwise google translate!
Boom! I’ll have a functional knowledge of Portuguese by then.

Is it?

Ain’t gotta believe me. I’d just book that flight straight to Rio, São Paulo, Let me know when you going and the first rounds on me.

Bought a house there recently. Plan is to spend 6 months there 6 months states. With all my work online. But not 6 months consecutively. 3 months consecutive there then here.

And I speak Portuguese don’t worry about the language barrier. You see something you like I guaranteed I’ll grab her and have her sitting with you and I’ll translate the conversation if you need it.

Otherwise google translate!
Brazilians enjoy hearing English speakers speak English. I spent some time in South Brazil probably for the opposite reasons as you lol, but you will grab their attention just by talking.

Advertisement
All I know is my immediate first thought was “they got any DT/OL/DB/LB we can poach”?

They got quite a few players that would be assets here. ****, we were recruiting - both freshman and transfers - against Auburn and lost a few from this year. Jones and James from Oregon. I believe we were also after M'ba as well.

Auburn always has some war daddy types on the DL. Go poach'em.

My bad thought you were responding to a different comment I made.

Yeah, 2021 was my first year coaching high school ball and the head coaches I came across the drama I heard…even at that level…not the best human beings.

I don’t think I could name 5 P5 D1 football head football coaches that I would call genuine good people.

First one that comes to mind is mark Richt, but he’s retired obviously.
Yea man. I mention Tommy not because I have any personal beefs with him but because he was able to transition from being a CFB coach to a politician. For me, that’s indicative of the kind of “skills” a person has to have in order to transition into politics. Some of these coaches should really consider moving that direction because they sure as **** have had the practice. **** the industries are parallels of each other if you take the time to look at it..

Brazilians enjoy hearing English speakers speak English. I spent some time in South Brazil probably for the opposite reasons as you lol, but you will grab their attention just by talking.

Boy do they!

You ain’t lied at all. Whenever I hit the beach with other Americans they be on us like white on rice.

Actually know quite a few expats that are basically my neighbors in the same **** neighborhood.

Sometimes when we are free me and the guys will link up hit the beach. Or bring out ladies and have a date night doing some activities or whatever.

They love to hear English. One of the guys Portuguese is broken as **** 🤣🤣🤣 so his girl is always correcting him and telling him “how cute it is” when he speaks gringo Portuguese

Advertisement
I'm pretty open minded but many if not most in the Bible Belt aren't. Even if Mrs. Harsin knew about this and didn't GAF, there are grown *** men in Alabama who would clutch their pearls at the thought of an open marriage let alone an old fashioned, outright affair.

Plus it's an excuse to get a new coach, so there's that too.

The age of consent in Alabama is 16, those grown *** men need to worry about other grown *** men hanging around the local HS preying on their daughters, or malls like that one judge.

Boy do they!

You ain’t lied at all. Whenever I hit the beach with other Americans they be on us like white on rice.

Actually know quite a few expats that are basically my neighbors in the same **** neighborhood.

Sometimes when we are free me and the guys will link up hit the beach. Or bring out ladies and have a date night doing some activities or whatever.

They love to hear English. One of the guys Portuguese is broken as **** 🤣🤣🤣 so his girl is always correcting him and telling him “how cute it is” when he speaks gringo Portuguese
I know this isn’t the thread that shouldn’t be named but they also have the best pizza down there.

Brazil is like that?

Lying Coming GIF - Lying Coming To - Discover & Share GIFs

Advertisement
Boom! I’ll have a functional knowledge of Portuguese by then.
The two best language programs to learn from are Memrise and Pimsleur, and neither is expensive. If you do 1-2 hours a day on weekdays and commit 4-5 on weekends, you can improve tremendously in 90 days. Once you're immersed in the language, you'll improve even faster.

Advertisement
Back