CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Brazil is like that?
Is it?

Ain’t gotta believe me. I’d just book that flight straight to Rio, São Paulo, Let me know when you going and the first rounds on me.

Bought a house there recently. Plan is to spend 6 months there 6 months states. With all my work online. But not 6 months consecutively. 3 months consecutive there then here.

And I speak Portuguese don’t worry about the language barrier. You see something you like I guaranteed I’ll grab her and have her sitting with you and I’ll translate the conversation if you need it.

Otherwise google translate!

Advertisement
Advertisement
29 now. I’m listening to all the old heads. Every dude that shares their marriage/dating/relationship experiences……I learn from.

It’s why I bought a second crib in Brasil.

One of my old heads in Brasil is 55 and his current girlfriend of 3 years is 26. They live together. He’s American.

I ain’t letting nobody talk crazy to me.

Tell me I gotta tolerate being treated like **** because “she’s a bytch”

“Happy wife happy life” bull**** while the whole time your miserable but catering to the needs of this broad and then y’all have kids and you still miserable. Essentially giving up your life because “she’s the boss”

I be writing down game from all the old heads and applying things to my life.

If you had some bad **** happen to you we both ain’t gotta experience it. Shoot tell me the lessons learned and I got the shortcut.

The lengths I’ve seen men go to for *** or to stay around some ***. Being belittled, arguments about trivial ****.

When I’m 50 I’ll do the same thing my guy is doing. Find a chick 21+ that’s with the program.

Honestly most dudes (and chicks) be ignoring the **** outta signs that a person is ****ed up. I be meeting dudes baby moms and I’m like. “No wonder she’s a baby mom….how you ain’t see all this red flags my guy”

Men be so desperate to be loved and feel some ****** they be losing common sense.
darth vader force GIF

Are there any that are worth losing a multi-million dollar job over? With that said, history shows that men (and women) oftentimes cheat with someone that leaves people going, "him/her?! Really?" It is what it is (speaking in general).
You are right about that

Lmao...Really? Ya don’t say?!?!?!?!?? You ever hear of a guy named Tommy Tuberville?
My bad thought you were responding to a different comment I made.

Yeah, 2021 was my first year coaching high school ball and the head coaches I came across the drama I heard…even at that level…not the best human beings.

I don’t think I could name 5 P5 D1 football head football coaches that I would call genuine good people.

First one that comes to mind is mark Richt, but he’s retired obviously.

Advertisement
I'm just really high on Steele. I think he's going ot do an amazing job here. Definitely won't be the end of the world if we lose him, but I'd prefer that we didn't. I don't think we've had a coach of his caliber in a long time.
I'm with you 100% on that. I think our defense is in good hands with him, and I certainly don't want him to get hired away, especially considering all that has happened with Mario's staff already. As a fanbase it has been really frustrating watching Mario's staff get poached, but obviously we're talking about mercs and they're going to do what they think is best for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sim! Was vacationing at a Punta Cana resort over the summer, and Douglas Costa (Brazilian soccer player) was getting married there. The wedding party had sooooooo many bad ones in it.
I need to get there. I’ve always wanted to go. Aside from the baddies, I’ve always been intrigued by the culture.

29 now. I’m listening to all the old heads. Every dude that shares their marriage/dating/relationship experiences……I learn from.

It’s why I bought a second crib in Brasil.

One of my old heads in Brasil is 55 and his current girlfriend of 3 years is 26. They live together. He’s American.

I ain’t letting nobody talk crazy to me.

Tell me I gotta tolerate being treated like **** because “she’s a bytch”

“Happy wife happy life” bull**** while the whole time your miserable but catering to the needs of this broad and then y’all have kids and you still miserable. Essentially giving up your life because “she’s the boss”

I be writing down game from all the old heads and applying things to my life.

If you had some bad **** happen to you we both ain’t gotta experience it. Shoot tell me the lessons learned and I got the shortcut.

The lengths I’ve seen men go to for *** or to stay around some ***. Being belittled, arguments about trivial ****.

When I’m 50 I’ll do the same thing my guy is doing. Find a chick 21+ that’s with the program.

Honestly most dudes (and chicks) be ignoring the **** outta signs that a person is ****ed up. I be meeting dudes baby moms and I’m like. “No wonder she’s a baby mom….how you ain’t see all this red flags my guy”

Men be so desperate to be loved and feel some ****** they be losing common sense.
My dude - you got your head on straight. I like it, I like it a lot. I had to go through a miserable (mercifully short) marriage experience to get to this same place you're in.

Totally changed my perspective on everything in my life, and I'll be damned if I'm putting up with bull**** ever again.

Advertisement
Back