CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
Don't you have to disclose relationships in business settings especially when you supervise your lover? No troll I know CNN head partially forced out for that reason. Not sure if it is the same in football.
Either way its incredibly stupid to have *** with someone you are the boss of. If that person ever decides they want to fvck you over, they are almost guaranteed to win that case. I don't reprimand any female employee of mine without HR in the office at all times and if I am ever going to be alone with a female employee in any room, the door is always open and I try my best to make sure situations like that don't arise.

Harsin wife on Instagram Story

3DEA0C06-76FE-43FA-9D9A-1990E8FC9C4B.png

Either way its incredibly stupid to have *** with someone you are the boss of. If that person ever decides they want to fvck you over, they are almost guaranteed to win that case. I don't reprimand any female employee of mine without HR in the office at all times and if I am ever going to be alone with a female employee in any room, the door is always open and I try my best to make sure situations like that don't arise.
Never shït where you eat, simple but apparently not easy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back