Brian Edwards Sr highlights

Advertisement
Idc if they merge this or not. you guys cluster up other threads with crying and over used rhetoric and take away factual content.Which is sad, and make the board feel like a woah is me every other thread. so I didn't want to bring this piece of information into the thread, of oh he's going to Florida thread or he's not that good. It's clear he is a very good prospect but whatever the mods will transfer it if necessary. Do you guys have any sense of being men or just always acting like complete hoes man I bet most of y'all are divorced cause your wives wanted men not another female to lay next to and cry and at every other day .

Thanks for the highlight link. Kids got a ton of talent. He's more raw than I thought. Has good burst, but needs to correct his stance and work on his feet. Covers the field well, but doesn't read routes or make plays on the ball when he could. Had a couple of good tackles, but generally doesn't like to hit. A little dramatic as he struts around like a peacock after every good play.

Idc if they merge this or not. you guys cluster up other threads with crying and over used rhetoric and take away factual content.Which is sad, and make the board feel like a woah is me every other thread. so I didn't want to bring this piece of information into the thread, of oh he's going to Florida thread or he's not that good. It's clear he is a very good prospect but whatever the mods will transfer it if necessary. Do you guys have any sense of being men or just always acting like complete hoes man I bet most of y'all are divorced cause your wives wanted men not another female to lay next to and cry and at every other day .

put the gun down and back away slowly dude.

Advertisement

put the gun down and back away slowly dude.

you got owned

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back