Brian Edwards hits the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't live in Florida... good place to visit though. lol

Same here bro. Way to slow paced for me lol. It was great the 4 years at school and visiting a couple times a year is awesome, but I couldn't live there all the time.

Advertisement
As a former football player of an HBCU, you're not educating me on anything here. I’m aware an HBCU is an FCS..mostly in name only... how many of them of them make the FCS playoffs?

My point is today HBCU football is a step below a true FCS program regardless of football traditions.

He’s not a North Dakota state type of football player..he’s a FAMU type. Hate it all you want..it’s the truth.

Because you've now established yourself as a former player at an HBCU, they aren't able to play the race card so they're going to try and educate you in some other annoying fashion. Your point was perfectly clear and very valid.

HBCU’s are FCS? Really? So the entire CIAA and SIAC are in the FCS? Lying ***.

HBCH football is average compared to the rest of the FCS. Like I said...HBCU football in 2019 is FCS in name only.

Man you didn’t say that. Don’t back track. You could have easily said D2. Lying? Man ain’t no one lying. I never said all HBCUs were FCS. You are the ones lumping them in one category. CIAA & SIAC are D2 with much smaller enrollment. You could have said he was a D2 player not a “HBCU... Lower than FCS” that’s an ignorant statement.

Because you've now established yourself as a former player at an HBCU, they aren't able to play the race card so they're going to try and educate you in some other annoying fashion. Your point was perfectly clear and very valid.

Race card? What!? Has nothing to do with that. I don’t care what anyone claim to be online. We all could be what ever we want. However, saying HBCUs are lowered than FCS schools because they don’t play in the playoffs is flawed. The only two predominant HBCU conferences in FCS has a bowl agreement. That was just wrong.

Stop race bating and go deal with your own insecurities. That poster could be black or white, it doesn’t matter. What he said was wrong. You may find the truth annoying but race baiters tend to do that.

Advertisement
Good riddance Edwards, this is what happens when you ***** up the recruiting process the way you did. That and hitting your girlfriend. Just punk **** lil ***** moves. It’s great to see more Gayturd tears because of this and their fan based obsession and stupidity thinking they’re DBU. May the plague from a thousand HIV locusts infect your body
You seem to be guarded about your feelings on this matter. Tell us how you really feel. This is a safe space it's okay.

I have a strong understanding of traffic and transportation issues, especially in Maryland and Virginia. That’s a very difficult drive. Both 95 and 270 going in to DC are brutal. Hopefully you like it in DC. I lived there for many years including for school.

I live in dc

Race card? What!? Has nothing to do with that. I don’t care what anyone claim to be online. We all could be what ever we want. However, saying HBCUs are lowered than FCS schools because they don’t play in the playoffs is flawed. The only two predominant HBCU conferences in FCS has a bowl agreement. That was just wrong.

Stop race bating and go deal with your own insecurities. That poster could be black or white, it doesn’t matter. What he said was wrong. You may find the truth annoying but race baiters tend to do that.

Busted you cold, didn't I? Yup sure did.

Oh, and PS--. Huh?

I live in dc
We have the 2nd worst traffic issue in the country only behind LA. If we didn’t have the metro and our public Transportation was similar to LA’s poor public transportation situation, we’d have the worst traffic problem in the country.

Advertisement
Smh. Nice try.

John Cena Omg GIF

Advertisement
I never understood why people wanted him so bad. I just remember watching him get cooked over and over again on his HS tape.

I know some get all giddy over people who choose another over us, but ****, imagine being this young man. He could've gone anywhere basically and now he's gonna be just about off the map.

Maybe it's the middle age in me, but I remember all hopes and dreams of youth. Some became a reality and others never did. I didn't struggle like he is or many others, but I had to find my path in life. I've had a great time of it, but it didn't live up to my dreams until I became a parent. I didn't know I could find something I loved like that so much and being the best dad I can possibly be is the richest reward I'll ever receive.

Life has lessons. Some learn them faster than others. I take no joy in watching anyone fail anymore. Surely not some fellow human being who's just trying to play a game and get somewhere in life.

Hope he gets a degree, goes pro in some field other than football, and realizes whatever potential he has. No clue why he's bouncing around, but put work in the classroom, and figure it out from there.

I know some get all giddy over people who choose another over us, but ****, imagine being this young man. He could've gone anywhere basically and now he's gonna be just about off the map.

Maybe it's the middle age in me, but I remember all hopes and dreams of youth. Some became a reality and others never did. I didn't struggle like he is or many others, but I had to find my path in life. I've had a great time of it, but it didn't live up to my dreams until I became a parent. I didn't know I could find something I loved like that so much and being the best dad I can possibly be is the richest reward I'll ever receive.

Life has lessons. Some learn them faster than others. I take no joy in watching anyone fail anymore. Surely not some fellow human being who's just trying to play a game and get somewhere in life.

Hope he gets a degree, goes pro in some field other than football, and realizes whatever potential he has. No clue why he's bouncing around, but put work in the classroom, and figure it out from there.
I’ll take the joy in watching him fail for you. I hope he has to shovel horse **** for 7.25 an hour til he’s 90.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back