Brian Daboll new HC of the Giants

Advertisement
Whatever Dorsey will become this might be the worst argument for those all in on him. The NFL wants him. So what? Is the NFL the one league where no one ever gets a hire wrong? Only the Texans hire people that no one thinks highly of.
Agreed. According to some people, We apparently didn’t make the wrong hire in enos because he made hurts an nfl qb and bama wanted him as their oc. It’s not always about who others would hire and sometimes the players make the coach look better than he really is.

He doesn’t qualify, come on bro! He is more qualified to be a pro OC. He’s never recruited before, never ran an offense by himself. He coaches grown men right now. He may or may not succeed as an OC in the pros. But he has a connection with the PRO QB he will be calling plays for who honestly could call his own plays from their current playbook so he has a high chance of doing well there just keeping things the same. Here, we need an experienced OC that has called plays successfully at the college level and has had top 10-20 offenses. That’s not Ken Dorsey right now, sadly.
You need your head examined if you think KD couldn't call plays at UM.....

You need your head examined if you think KD couldn't call plays at UM.....
I didn’t say he could or couldn’t.. just don’t want to experiment to find out.. But have you seen him call plays? Do you know he is a good OC? Just because he is a good QB coach doesn’t mean he is a good OC. Good QB coaches fail at OC all the time at all levels. Don’t be a fool

Advertisement
I didn’t say he could or couldn’t.. just don’t want to experiment to find out.. But have you seen him call plays? Do you know he is a good OC? Just because he is a good QB coach doesn’t mean he is a good OC. Good QB coaches fail at OC all the time at all levels. Don’t be a fool
I need absolutely no lessons on CFB coaches....only a fool would think KD would be inept at calling plays at a College where he layed waste for 3yrs directing the Greatest collection of talent in NCAA History...

I need absolutely no lessons on CFB coaches....only a fool would think KD would be inept at calling plays at a College where he layed waste for 3yrs directing the Greatest collection of talent in NCAA History...
You’re stupid! You said yourself he played with “the greatest collection of talent in NCAA history”. Any decent QB would have succeeded with those ballers on his team! And that’s what he was, a decent QB! But being a good QB or even a good leader doesn’t make you a great OC.. you have said nothing intelligent about why he would be a great college OC.. absolutely nothing!! Once again, I’m not saying he is destined to be a good or bad oc, only the lord knows that. But you talking out your @ss saying he is a guaranteed great OC and that he would be great here.

Advertisement
Back