Brian Daboll new HC of the Giants

It’s means he probably doesn’t have to move.
It means he can pick Josh Allen or Daniel Jones…:

Episode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Model Dancing GIF

Fat GIF

Advertisement
No no no! We only wanted him because he was a former Miami player. We were told he wasn't qualified to be OC here, but we said, "We don't care! He's played here!!!" It wasn't a pipe dream wanting him here.

But seriously, many of us knew he'd be an OC somewhere. We just wanted him first.
Just check the thread with his name on it.

Dorsey

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dorsey should accept a promotion to OC in Buffalo. Josh Allen is a Top 5 QB and the rest of the team is a legit SB contender if they can bolster the defense a bit.

The Giants have draft capital in a poor QB class. Maybe one of the QBs in the 2nd round, or move around and pick one late 1st.

Advertisement
I really think that 3 weeks ago belk and Dorsey were the guys.

Houston makes a late run to keep belk.

Dorsey gets word daboll is likely going to be a hc and he is going to be OC at Buffalo or NY.

CIS adds 500 pages to the never ending thread.

I don't buy that Belk was the guy or that Houston making a late run is why he won't be here. They're paying him 1 million a year to stay there. If were balling like has been said, we could improve upon that salary (he went from 500k to 1 mil) dramatically.

So either he never was or flat out he didn't want to coach under Mario for whatever reason. It wouldn't be because of Houston and their pay raise.

Dorsey should accept a promotion to OC in Buffalo. Josh Allen is a Top 5 QB and the rest of the team is a legit SB contender if they can bolster the defense a bit.

The Giants have draft capital in a poor QB class. Maybe one of the QBs in the 2nd round, or move around and pick one late 1st.
The funny thing about your comment about bolstering the Buffalo defense is that defense was No1 in the NFL in both points allowed and total defense(yards allowed). What needs bolstering is Leslie Frasier's brain. His play calls in the last 13 seconds were an absolute abomination. A sham and the very definition of incompetence. I would have fired him on the spot and no I'm not kidding.

So everyone who *****ed and complained that Dorsey needed to be an oc first calling plays before he could do it at Miami. Y’all are stupid. He is going to be an nfl oc without doing it in college for a reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want him at QB cause I don't want the gm to be forced to take a QB with those top picks. Lose next season tank fix the OL and DL. If they can land Neal that would be godly. Do not take a QB with one of those first two picks if they do that's bad.
I’d wait to see if coral drops to the second or maybe trade up in the late first if the price is relatively cheap.

You really are a tool…you forgot the context where I said fans have been clamoring for him as oc for a decade because he was a former Miami qb. Your argument is it was justified all this time because it looks like he’s going to be an oc now, which only makes sense to homers. I mean I know fans were right about Shannon, richt and diaz being great hires due to their Miami connections. And let’s all pray we finally land reed and Lewis as defensive coaches so they get their wish again. Bottom line is much more qualified coaches with Miami ties have failed spectacularly here, yet fans continually pine for their fantasy staffs instead of just the best coach available. Again For the record, Im a fan of Dorsey’s and hope he is successful but this prerequisite among fans and admin of being a Miami guy to coach here has failed for 20 years. Hopefully Mario puts an end to that.

So everyone who *****ed and complained that Dorsey needed to be an oc first calling plays before he could do it at Miami. Y’all are stupid. He is going to be an nfl oc without doing it in college for a reason.
Let Ken prove himself in the Nfl as a Oc then come step up to the Acc level at Miami. He needs to earn his stripes bro.

Advertisement
Back