Brian Daboll new HC of the Giants

I really think that 3 weeks ago belk and Dorsey were the guys.

Houston makes a late run to keep belk.

Dorsey gets word daboll is likely going to be a hc and he is going to be OC at Buffalo or NY.

CIS adds 500 pages to the never ending thread.

Advertisement
Well Shiit GIF - Well Shiit Well Fuck - Discover & Share GIFs

I want him at QB cause I don't want the gm to be forced to take a QB with those top picks. Lose next season tank fix the OL and DL. If they can land Neal that would be godly. Do not take a QB with one of those first two picks if they do that's bad.
I can understand that. And Daboll will get enough years to survive a bad year next year. But we both know that the sooner the Giants can put Jones behind them is the sooner they become competitive again. Gettleman was terrible. Who in their right mind would have moved up in the draft to take Jones when no other team wanted him anywhere close to where the Giants picked?
And I like Barkley but RB’s get beat up in the league so for all his talent, was he worth his draft spot?

Advertisement
Let’s be honest, not wanting Dorsey as OC because he hasn’t called plays is just as stupid as thinking Dorsey would come to UM as OC. There, we are all implicated.

Advertisement
I'm a Giants fan and if I'm Dorsey I stay with the Bills and let Allen ball u into a HC spot. He's the QB whisperer but ain't no cure for DJ at this point.

I'm also a Giants fan, and Canes fan. I wanted the Buffalo triumvirant of Sheon, Daboll, and Dorsey. Thought Dorsey was the biggest long shot, as I thought he'd be promoted in Buffalo. Even though I really want him, I agree with you. He'll be fast tracked to becoming a HC with more time in Buffalo. Although, if he can make Daniel Jones great, than he will up his stock even more.

No no no! We only wanted him because he was a former Miami player. We were told he wasn't qualified to be OC here, but we said, "We don't care! He's played here!!!" It wasn't a pipe dream wanting him here.

But seriously, many of us knew he'd be an OC somewhere. We just wanted him first.
Seriously, I had a guy tell me on this very board, “Look! If his name wasn’t Ken Dorsey, and he didn’t play QB, for the University of Miami, you probably wouldn’t even want to think about him as our OC.” I just went
1643420647498.gif

Advertisement
Daniel Jones was trash at Duke, and he is obviously worse in the NFL. And if allowed to remain the starting QB, he will again be a coach killer.
Hopefully Daboll has a plant o move on from Jones. Back to the draft Giants.
Well the Giants have the 5th and 7th picks so taking a QB and a solid O-lineman to help protect him isn't out of the realm of possibility... Not sure where the G-men are with cap space to add FA's .... I wanna assume Daboll has seen enough of the Giants to know Jones ain't it... We'll see..

Last edited:
Seriously, I had a guy tell me on this very board, “Look! If his name wasn’t Ken Dorsey, and he didn’t play QB, for the University of Miami, you probably wouldn’t even want to think about him as our OC.” I just went
View attachment 174888
Oh yes, those were fun times. Almost as fun as the times we were told that TVD would never make it here because he played high school football in Connecticut.

No no no! We only wanted him because he was a former Miami player. We were told he wasn't qualified to be OC here, but we said, "We don't care! He's played here!!!" It wasn't a pipe dream wanting him here.

But seriously, many of us knew he'd be an OC somewhere. We just wanted him first.
He doesn’t qualify, come on bro! He is more qualified to be a pro OC. He’s never recruited before, never ran an offense by himself. He coaches grown men right now. He may or may not succeed as an OC in the pros. But he has a connection with the PRO QB he will be calling plays for who honestly could call his own plays from their current playbook so he has a high chance of doing well there just keeping things the same. Here, we need an experienced OC that has called plays successfully at the college level and has had top 10-20 offenses. That’s not Ken Dorsey right now, sadly.

Advertisement
I really think that 3 weeks ago belk and Dorsey were the guys.

Houston makes a late run to keep belk.

Dorsey gets word daboll is likely going to be a hc and he is going to be OC at Buffalo or NY.

CIS adds 500 pages to the never ending thread.
Dorsey was never the guy lol

Advertisement
Back