Brian Burns

kev13108

Junior
Premium
Weren't we the favorites early on? What the **** happened that this kid is all Georgia now? (Save the money bag comments) Are we not actively recruiting him, haven't heard mention about him in a long time. Kid is a beast in our own back yard and would be nice boost to the class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heritage has a good pipeline for UGA

Well those UGA lady dogs (pun intended) have a little style courtesy of the ZTA Stroll Like an Alpha squad. (Zeta Tau Alpha sorority). So am sure those ladies can take some pipe as the say in the hood, so combine coed's like this with the UGA bag man an **** yeah the kid is all UGA.

I am not going to lie; I had a Georgia peach once an good lord that country was hellah talented if you know what I mean and she was open to almost anything. If I was a young buck, she definitely would have influenced me with her killer snapper.

[video=youtube;GAhbtXhb45g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAhbtXhb45g[/video]

Last edited:
This is shocking, I can't believe he is going to be the one to break the long line of ballers we have gotten out of heritage over the last few years.

This is shocking, I can't believe he is going to be the one to break the long line of ballers we have gotten out of heritage over the last few years.

Do you think Burns could tell this Georga Peach no, he isn't going to UGA!

Anna+Watson+II.jpg

Advertisement
Back