Brevin

Advertisement
Watson to Jordan
Watson?!
1619892298507.gif

There should be a rule that guys drafted after the 4th round that have eligibility left can return to school.

Brevin and Roche have zero room for error (or injury) now.

One camp injury and their careers are **** up before they even start.
Don’t turn pro early if you’re not projected to go higher.

Brevin and Roche had a choice and made one.

Advertisement
Not sure who’s gonna throw him the ball considering the Watson stuff, not to mention Houston being a garbage organization by all accounts. At least he’s drafted, while other teams picked some questionable TEs ahead of him I’m sure he’ll use that as motivation and run with the chance to prove his worth.

Not sure who’s gonna throw him the ball considering the Watson stuff, not to mention Houston being a garbage organization by all accounts. At least he’s drafted, while other teams picked some questionable TEs ahead of him I’m sure he’ll use that as motivation and run with the chance to prove his worth.
Tyrod Taylor.

Apparently he didn’t interview well according to this article

Teams have a mixed bag of grades and evaluations for tight end prospects​

(10:45 AM ET) After the top two players, there could be some wild swings on tight end. Some teams have a late Day 3 grade on Brevin Jordan of Miami, as he’s not come across well in interviews, and many feel he’ll always be more athlete than football player.

Conversely, Tre’ McKitty has a lot of upward momentum, and teams like him a lot more than those on the outside. McKitty could end up in the third round. John Bates is another likely to be selected higher than most presently predict.

Advertisement
It's a good landing spot. Houston has a ton of needs and will be rebuilding. There won't be the pressure to be polished right away and his competition is Jordan Akins who will be a UFA next offseason. So there's a path to him being the starter or co-starter in 2022 and it's unlikely they prioritize competition for that role.

Bad team = garbage time playing from behind = stat accumulation opportunities.

It's a good landing spot. Houston has a ton of needs and will be rebuilding. There won't be the pressure to be polished right away and his competition is Jordan Akins who will be a UFA next offseason. So there's a path to him being the starter or co-starter in 2022 and it's unlikely they prioritize competition for that role.

Bad team = garbage time playing from behind = stat accumulation opportunities.

At this point, probably not a better place for him...unfortunately. The Texans ******* stink, but he should be able to make the team.

Watson won’t be in Houston anymore. They’ll throw some rookie out there or get some bum to start for them.
You clearly have not been reading all the articles. Our Houston paper has articles detailing the lack of a trade market for Watson right now.

Advertisement
This is always how it works. We had people on this forum who swore that he was a better prospect than Pitts. Yes it’s true. These conversations actually happened and if you mentioned that Pitts was superior you were negged to oblivion.
So Pitts is better because he was drafted earlier?

You clearly have not been reading all the articles. Our Houston paper has articles detailing the lack of a trade market for Watson right now.
Listen, you have been giving me the middle finger on every post of mine. There’s a beautiful feature called “ignore”. Click on that so you don’t have to see my posts ever again. Have a great day.

Advertisement
What’s the actual point of performing in college in relevance to the pros? The redskins drafted a TE before Brevin with as much production in his college career as Brevin had last season alone. These “scouts” have as much relevance to football as Nevin Shapiro in my opinion. Smfh

Where the **** did all of the Texans' draft picks go? Usually teams that give up a bunch of picks are among the top current teams in the league. Did they sell their souls for DeShawn the Ripper?

Advertisement
Back