Brevin

Advertisement
There should be a rule that guys drafted after the 4th round that have eligibility left can return to school.

Brevin and Roche have zero room for error (or injury) now.

One camp injury and their careers are **** up before they even start.

His ideal role will be like Jonnu Smith. There is a place for that, as shown by Smith’s contract.

Durability is the issue and it’s the main reason he’s dropping. He should have come back and strung together a whole season.
I agree. I will be interested to see how he does in Hou

Advertisement
He wasn’t that good of a blocker so that isn’t saying much and he made like 1 contested catch in 3 years and that was in the bowl game.

Anyways, good luck to him and I hope the best for him.
Stupid post of the day. Slapdick of the day winner two days in a row.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well good for Brevin. The Texans are a mess so hopefully he could carve out a role right away there. Stay healthy and good luck.

Advertisement
Luke Farrell who had 380 yards and 4 tds in his 4 year career at Ohio State went before Jordan. That’s all I have to say.
The NFL Draft is about projection.

It's why you have All-Pros drafted in the 6th round and 1st round picks out of the league in a year.

Teams look at Jordan and think he's maxed out and not that dominant. He now has the chance to prove them wrong. If Watson can pay off all the women he's abused he's found himself in a good situation in Houston.

The NFL Draft is about projection.

It's why you have All-Pros drafted in the 6th round and 1st round picks out of the league in a year.

Teams look at Jordan and think he's maxed out and not that dominant. He now has the chance to prove them wrong. If Watson can pay off all the women he's abused he's found himself in a good situation in Houston.
Watson won’t be in Houston anymore. They’ll throw some rookie out there or get some bum to start for them.

Advertisement
Back