Brevin

Advertisement
Brother this is the #1 reason these kids leave POON super POON they want to run deep and submerged till that trigger happy grease gun starts pumping then a quick double tap and that second load follows.

If they wear head gear they’d still be playing for us.
Meanwhile TE after TE is getting picked. Boise State, SMU…

Anyone still think he made a good choice? I told people he was yet another one getting bad advice when he declared. Mayne these kids will learn soon smh. Kid could've come back and proved he was capable of being on the field for even 75% of a season and gotten drafted higher than he's gon a get taken
Some dude from smu who has drop issues selected before him

Advertisement
#brevinsucks
#undraftedFA
#shouldaWaited
#****happens

#just support our boy and wish him the best. He is a long line of players who listen to outsiders and end up putting their fingers in their own ****. Regardless of his draft spot he still has the chance to rep this U. I believe he will show out and use this to light his fire and dominate on Sunday. If not, he will always be a cane and simply made a terrible decision. Life happens sometimes

Advertisement
This guy was drafted ahead of Brevin Jordan?!?! Are you kidding me? Tre McKitty was already a slap in the face, but this guy too?!?! Smh.
323BE5EF-986F-4A3F-B9A6-4B5BE06E3B48.jpeg

These guys don't realize if you don't have great measurables you ALOT of great tape. Can have tape if your injured n leave early.
The mensurables are what they are but guys that he’s way better than are getting picked. Looks like he needed to play a year healthy and put up a solid year of film to show the immeasurables.

Advertisement
I write this same post every draft. Declaring early, without a degree, to be no better than a 4-7 rounder or undrafted is flat out dumb.
Degree is not a problem because Miami allows all their athletes to come back to school and finish their Degree free of charge

Advertisement
Meanwhile TE after TE is getting picked. Boise State, SMU…
Nothing gets by the NFL they obviously saw something every single team knows it.

Know this is just me , but unless I read and see my name on every award and projection as #1 on TE at worst #2 I AINT LEAVING PERIOD.

Unless your ignorant or your POONED you know yourself your not ready.

So sad what these kids do to themselves with pride this is another example .

To late now the real world no free lunch hitting like a BANDA freight train.

GOCANES

Ok..now that you explained all that...Explain what Tre Mckitty is good at?.
Measurable? some teams are too in love with that for sure. Brevin is a good football player. I just didn’t see a strong position fit for him in the league

Advertisement
Back