Brevin

Advertisement
Advertisement
We don't need to play another game...BUT he's not wrong for what he's posting. I mean, before the game most of y'all was praying we get a chance to play florida anyway. PERSONALLY, I don't trust us against ANY team. I hope our bowl gets cancelled and we just prepare for next season.

Really..... this is what’s wrong with the program he don’t care

What a ******* idiot just like his head coach. I’m so sick of this team and these loud mouth fools it’s populated by. I almost wish we’d play UF in a bowl so we can see them hang 70+ on us and hopefully get this amateur hour clown show that is manny Diaz and Blake James kicked right out the door!

C'mon man. He wants to play the turds. Nothing wrong with that.
What cane fan is not happy when the turds lose? A small consolation after we suffer a devastating loss. But a consolation nevertheless.

Advertisement
What a ******* idiot just like his head coach. I’m so sick of this team and these loud mouth fools it’s populated by. I almost wish we’d play UF in a bowl so we can see them hang 70+ on us and hopefully get this amateur hour clown show that is manny Diaz and Blake James kicked right out the door!
Every year it’s the same **** with our fan base. We want UF!!!

🤣

It pains me to say this, but this team wants no part of Mullet's offense. If Trask, Pitts and Toney sat out, and Brevin tries handing Marco Wilson his left cleat after each play...I don't know, maybe we keep it moderately competitive through 3 quarters.

I mean **** UiF on every level of ****, watching them **** away any shot at the CFP last night was good for the soul, but we just played a team with a good offense and a supposedly trash D, and look what happened.

I love Brevin but how do you get on social media and thump your chest about "We want Florida!" after getting absolutely destroyed and embarrassed on national TV by a team that lost to FSU?

GTFOH.

Really..... this is what’s wrong with the program he don’t care

C'mon man. He wants to play the turds. Nothing wrong with that.
What cane fan is not happy when the turds lose? A small consolation after we suffer a devastating loss. But a consolation nevertheless.
Saying this is what's wrong with the program, or that he doesn't care is way off imo.

Advertisement
🤣

It pains me to say this, but this team wants no part of Mullet's offense. If Trask, Pitts and Toney sat out, and Brevin tries handing Marco Wilson his left cleat after each play...I don't know, maybe we keep it moderately competitive through 3 quarters.

I mean **** UiF on every level of ****, watching them **** away any shot at the CFP last night was good for the sole, but we just played a team with a good offense and a supposedly trash D, and look what happened.

I love Brevin but how do you get on social media and thump your chest about "We want Florida!" after getting absolutely destroyed and embarrassed on national TV by a team that lost to FSU?

GTFOH.

Great post...but I had to slightly FIFY.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Best player Saturay (not from south florida) what else is new.
One could argue that game spiraled out of control due to him. He was unable to make one guy miss to pick up a key third down, he whiffed hard on a block that derailed another drive, and then there was something else. Ya, he played well down the stretch, but the game was already over.

Players come to Miami to get drafted and have fun... The freshman class is probably the only ones who care about winning.

Advertisement
Back