Brevin was ready to kill Rosier

Problem2

All-American
Premium
After that second INT. Wiggins the same thing after one of the overthrows

IDC what they say to the media, it's clear the offensive players don't want Simple Malik. They never did that with Perry, even during the slow start against UVA

Richt chose making some type of faux statement over ruining the season and losing the team

Advertisement
After that second INT. Wiggins the same thing after one of the overthrows

IDC what they say to the media, it's clear the offensive players don't want Simple Malik. They never did that with Perry, even during the slow start against UVA

Richt chose making some type of faux statement over ruining the season and losing the team

Brevin 4 tds from Perry
rosier blows

This was clear during the UVA game when he pulled Perry the WR don’t want to play with it for Rosier. They know just like we all do that Rosier isn’t the answer and he can’t get the ball to them when and where they need it down field. This sucks so hard

Last edited:
The Virginia, it was clear against LSU. Shame how richt is handling this. He needs more help from his offensive staff!

I seen that too, Brevin is too good to be have to deal with Rosier. Jarren Williams need to see time the last 4 games of the season at minimal along with Perry.

Advertisement
I seen that too, Brevin is too good to be have to deal with Rosier. Jarren Williams need to see time the last 4 games of the season at minimal along with Perry.
100% it should be Perry/Williams the last four games. It’s a no brainer really.

Wiggins is complaining? Those throws weren't right on target, but Wiggins got hands on 3 of them. A good WR catches them and then we can just complain about the QB. Wiggins is a little cupcake too. Shut up and catch the football, and then you can judge.

Last edited:
I want to see Rosier and his sister try to call out Brevin...lmao. I fully expect Rosier not to play another down for UM. Forever. Done. Finito.

Advertisement
I would take losing games and play JW and Perry. CMR needs to find the guy for 2019. This season is lost.

Advertisement
I would take losing games and play JW and Perry. CMR needs to find the guy for 2019. This season is lost.

Would give them 5 games valuable experience for next year. Sure would burn Jarren redshirt, but he would be much better next year.

Advertisement
Well Williams has already played in one game so he will only be able to play in 3 more games. But I think this needs to be an audition for next year. Malik should not take any more snaps, it would be a waste of time.

Well Williams has already played in one game so he will only be able to play in 3 more games. But I think this needs to be an audition for next year. Malik should not take any more snaps, it would be a waste of time.

Agreed. If Williams is as good as we hope he is, he’s not staying for 5 years. I’m OK burning his shirt to gain valueable experience this year.

Advertisement
Back