Brevin Status

Heard Brevin got an adamantium infusion over the bye week... he ready.
1604948812698.gif

Advertisement
Brevi, if he doesn't play in anymore games, will BE LUCKY if he goes in the 4th or 5th round.

I hope he gets healthy and balls out for Miami, then goes and gets drafted. Hopefully he sticks around to next season.

Advertisement
NFL teams draft on the "what have you done lately", not your press clippings from last year or the year before . He needs to play at a high level consistently through a full season. No one disputes he has the talent to succeed if he can stay healthy.

Brevin has played 22 out of 33 possible games since he’s been a Hurricane. He is consistently inconsistent as he missed 4 games FR year, 4 games SO year, and 3 games so far in JR year.

The difficult thing for him to consider is “do I leave now while I can get my money and before I potentially get injured again” or “do I feel I can be healthy a whole year and get rid of my injury concerns?”.

I would still assume he is gone, but I don’t think it’s as done a deal as it felt like a few weeks ago.

If he plays the rest of the year and balls out like Mallory has been doing then yea he will likely leave but if he misses anymore time or if he comes back and doesn’t do much then he should come back. But with the history of players leaving early, it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s gone regardless.

Advertisement
I would hope Brevin's "handlers" advise him to stay unless he comes back this year, stays injury free AND averages north of 150 yards/2 TDs a game. Its not a bad thing to play a 4th year of college football and develop.

Advertisement
Back