Brevin Jordan

Just thought the young man deserved a round of applause. Not only did he commit without drama, but pledged to recruit and be vocal on the trail. Smiled in the face of competition and helped get Mallory on board. Says he's completely locked in with the Canes. If Lingawd wasn't the first big fish on board and locked in, Brevin could definetly had competed for the title of Ambassador. Also helps that he's the #1 TE in the country

Here's the latest: Four-Star TE Brevin Jordan Locked In With Miami Hurricanes - Football Recruiting - Scout

Advertisement
Just thought the young man deserved a round of applause. Not only did he commit without drama, but pledged to recruit and be vocal on the trail. Smiled in the face of competition and helped get Mallory on board. Says he's completely locked in with the Canes. If Lingawd wasn't the first big fish on board and locked in, Brevin could definetly had competed for the title of Ambassador. Also helps that he's the #1 TE in the country

Here's the latest: Four-Star TE Brevin Jordan Locked In With Miami Hurricanes - Football Recruiting - Scout

I'll see him play this year and I will try to relay to him the appreciation of Miami fans on this message board......if he doesn't read it lol

These kids will both be day 2 picks at worst. I haven't been so excited at the TE position at UM ever.

Advertisement
Anyone know if either Brevin Jordan or Will Mallory plan on EE? We sure could use the help. Also I have to agree with the poster who said he has never been so excited about 2 prospects at TE like this before. These 2 could be very special.

The entire class is great but Jordan, Lingard, and Blades are particularly awesome. All three are ridiculously mature and well-spoken, especially given that they're just in high school

Advertisement
The entire class is great but Jordan, Lingard, and Blades are particularly awesome. All three are ridiculously mature and well-spoken, especially given that they're just in high school

Honestly I would put Jobe, Hall, Frierson, Pope, Scaife and Mallory at the same level as those you mentioned above. I could put Ivey there too but I want to see how he has recovered first. This class is deep with elite talent. Now we need to grab some DTs another DE and at least 2 LBs although I would prefer 3.

Anyone know if either Brevin Jordan or Will Mallory plan on EE? We sure could use the help. Also I have to agree with the poster who said he has never been so excited about 2 prospects at TE like this before. These 2 could be very special.

Pretty sure Brevin said that Bishop Gordman doesn't allow EE's, no clue about Mallory.

Pretty sure Brevin said that Bishop Gordman doesn't allow EE's, no clue about Mallory.

Brevin isn't an EE, Mallory is.

Gorman doesn't allow EE's, however, Tate Martel transferred to another high school after football season so he could EE at Ohio St. Anything possible

Advertisement
Criminal he isn't a 5 star. He is nailing it at the opening. Should be 5 star after this

Gorman doesn't allow EE's, however, Tate Martel transferred to another high school after football season so he could EE at Ohio St. Anything possible

Can you explain how that works? HS Football season typically ends around November. EE players enroll in January so you're saying you can transfer to another HS in middle of the semester for 1-2 months (including Xmas/New Years break)?

Advertisement
6'3 260 and athletic as ****... I'm sure coach Kool would love to see what he could do with him

9o

Can you explain how that works? HS Football season typically ends around November. EE players enroll in January so you're saying you can transfer to another HS in middle of the semester for 1-2 months (including Xmas/New Years break)?
I'm not sure how it works. I just know at Gorman, last year, Tate Martel transferred just so he could report to OSU in spring. Never heard talk of Jordan being an early. But there is a precedent

Line him up @ TE , spread Mallory out wide , Thomas in the slot this will create nightmares for lbs and safties . On this formation put DeeJay @ rb.

Advertisement
Back