Brevin Jordan YAC

Advertisement
He looked really explosive the last few games. Probably because he got fully healthy and turned it up a notch thinking about going pro. Anyway, I wish him the best either way I'll support the kid! I do think a full season of being healthy could put him in the late round 1 or early round 2 convo. Right now he's probably a round 3-4 guy.

Advertisement

I’ve been hard on Brevin and his ability to make defenders miss in space. I am surprised to see this stat a little. Shoutout to him though. Whatever he decides I hope he’s able to play a full slate of games. He can really be a problem when featured in the game plan

Glad he's coming back!

Advertisement
I wonder what Mallory was. Feel like he had quite a bit of YAC, especially considering he had like a 70 yard reception against Louisville that got called back

Advertisement
Mallory's alright but He can get better at YAC/RAC. Kid needs to work on His flexibility.
Yeah he does look stiff. I like Mallory a lot. We do not use him enough, especially considering how bad our WR’s are. We need to flex brevin and Mallory out wide and create more mismatches. Mallory isn’t on the field enough when brevin is healthy IMO

I’ve been hard on Brevin and his ability to make defenders miss in space. I am surprised to see this stat a little. Shoutout to him though. Whatever he decides I hope he’s able to play a full slate of games. He can really be a problem when featured in the game plan

He'll be back. The only ones leaving are the two d-ends getting drafted. Culture change

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back