Brevin jordan Michigan spring game pic

Advertisement
Jordan is locked in fellas...

He met with the School President on his visit with his mother, just like Amari Carter, Lingard, Sitkow etc..

We just have make sure we keep him away from DTR & UCLA from now til December lol

But, Jordan is ours, his recruitment will go much like DJ Johnson's did.

Sounds like DTR might end up at Michigan. Their 247 guys think they have a shot, even though they admit Jordan is going to Miami regardless
Michigan has had the lead with DTR for a while now, his mother is a Mich grad & he has good relationship with Harbaugh.

But, UCLA is pretty high for him as well, even if he does commit to Mich, I wouldn't shocked to see DTR flip later in the process to UCLA.

Advertisement
Don't care if he's wearing wrist bands or the famous slippers.

Now if he rolled up blasting old school trick daddy followed by Kodak then he's a....

R-10350-1-BI-01.jpg
chain-lock.jpg

Advertisement
Yeah baby... 1 O$U and multiple Michigan writers CB'd Brevin Jordan to Miami today:

Capture+_2017-04-15-20-33-38.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah baby... 1 O$U and multiple Michigan writers CB'd Brevin Jordan to Miami today:

View attachment 44332

It's lit

I'm wondering how this will impact Gayturd tears when he commits? He's a top ranked national recruit. I think William Barnes, being from Apopka, would hit them hard. This shows far reach though. Hmmmm????

I'm thinking about using their tears to bathe in but have a straw to drink the tears as I soak in them.

Advertisement
Back