Brevin Jordan is sorely missed

AtlAtty

Recruit
Maude
Maybe it’s A coincidence but our offense has not looked explosive without Brevin Jordan. He is clearly our best offensive player and without him King seems a little lost. Mallory started out very strong but was either not targeted or needed to help block for most of the game and not a factor in the passing game after the first quarter.
we need a healthy Brevin and needs to play for his own good

Advertisement
Obvious mismatch with Mallory not capitalized on much, Virginia playing backup secondaries, and Virginia sniffing out the run on RPOs all game.

Lashlee looked bamboozled and he was lucky a UVA TD got wiped out on a bad coverage breakdown by Ivey

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mallory doesnt block as well as Brevin either...and appears to be hurt. Mamarelli is a freshman who obviously is learning.

Mallory even hurt is a threat/decoy in the pass game. Brevin Jordan can be used in so many ways. What i dont get is why they dont use Hodges more in th ebackfield in a HBACK role. He plays some but sparingly. They trust Mamarelli to block more than him though.

I know we run spread..but i would like for Cam and the rbs to get a lead backer on toss or pitches at some point this season with how our run game is going

Mallory is fragile like Brevin. He was done one he was tackled on the long gain in the 1st half. Doesn’t even know how to fall properly. Smh.

Advertisement
Mallory is fragile like Brevin. He was done one he was tackled on the long gain in the 1st half. Doesn’t even know how to fall properly. Smh.
Yeah Brevin is only good for 4 games at a time seems like. He’ll find away to get hurt. Remember when people said we had two nfl tight ends.... y’all still believe that? Cuz whew neither of them look a guy i can see playing snaps on Sundays at this point.

You aren’t reliable if you aren’t available. I love Brevin and his game, but you can’t make the club in the tub. He’s missed significant time in his career here. Literally months out of 3 years

Advertisement
What is wrong with Larry Hodges is he that bad ? We need some TE recruits Mallory is clearly hurt! Mad Harley needs to be on the outside he’s a mismatch for bigger CB’s
Mallory was kept in to block almost the whole second half. He was on pace to have over a 100 yards when they actually thew to him. Mallory is a stud and if used properly would have had a field day yesterday.

I love Brevin and Mallory. But man they’re always hurt. And there’s a different between being hurt and injured.

Advertisement
Back