Brevin Jordan is a BEAST

Advertisement

That block though!!!!! Still trying to figure out why they threw the flag at the young soldier. Horrible flag and a game changer at that.

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Glad he passes the eyes test...
Guy dropped an easy ball last game.
For 1st round let's see more.
Love him but play like one.
Njoku dropped plenty passes and still went first round so there’s that BUT I agree I would like to see a projected 1st rounder play like a first rounder.

If the ball was thrown in Winslow's direction, he was catching it. He could possibly be the greatest TE in the NFL if he didn't crash his motorcycle. That knee injury derailed his career.

Brevin is good but is not Winslow. Drops way to many balls and hasn't shown the ability to make the tough catch.

Winslow was a beast. Be careful what you say
Are we still claiming that guy? If we adapt the “crazy vs hot” scale to football terms of “crazy vs beast” Winslow’s level of crazy is WAAAYY in the danger zone... I think we should just move on 🤷🏼‍♂️

BC6ECA6A-8F41-4680-AA8A-AA338A44CC29.jpeg

Advertisement
Glad he passes the eyes test...
Guy dropped an easy ball last game.
For 1st round let's see more.
Love him but play like one.

That was a tough @ss catch. It was nearly picked twice before it got to him. Two other bodies fro. Uab were in the line of sight and both had a chance at the pick.

I’m still waiting on the brevin jordan statement game. Until then don’t compare him to our greats. He’s a great talent, can be elite, but he hasn’t done much all things considered. That’s not all on him, poor coaching, bad scheme, health.. whatever it may be but he gotta put up

On a separate note, why was mallory only in for 9 ish snaps? Hardly ever on the field, have to think this can't be normal

Advertisement
If the ball was thrown in Winslow's direction, he was catching it. He could possibly be the greatest TE in the NFL if he didn't crash his motorcycle. That knee injury derailed his career.

Brevin is good but is not Winslow. Drops way to many balls and hasn't shown the ability to make the tough catch.
He could have recovered from the injury but he never recovered from the multiple staph infections after the surgery. Brevin’s body of work to this point cannot be compared to Winslow, not close. Now Kellen had a much better supporting cast at WR which allowed him to have more opportunities than Brevin gets with our current WR group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back