NFL Draft Brevin Jordan in 2021 NFL Draft

Well personally I didn’t see it. Doesn’t mean he can’t. U do what your asked to do. But as far a movement skills I’ve got him ahead of Penn state. That BU Kid is nice. Pitts is by far number 1. But Brevins game is RAC imo. Find a matchup and get this kid the ball. He’s a jumbo RB playing TE
Listen, I think physically Clay was a great comparison. However, Brevin is much more of a dog than Clay. He’s got more of a Kelce mindset than laid back guys. I think that’ll make Brevin succeed at an elite level for a few years if he can stay healthy. He’s never had a good QB except for King. He’s never had quality WRs getting doubled.

Advertisement
4.6 is fast for a TE dude. Winslow and Shockey both ran 4.6.
Winslow was 6'4(and change)" and 250. Shockey was almost 6'5" 255.

Brevin was sub-6'3" and in the 248.

Also, RAS - their complete athletic profile - is more important than a singular test. 4.6 is fine, even for a guy his size...its actually good. The rest...not so much.

Red is bad, yellow is "good", green is great.

I've been a high man on Brevin Jordan in the NFL. But...the testing today wasn't great. I still think he's a Top 100 player, but I don't think this dispels worries that he's not athletic enough to be a Jonnu Smith like matchup TE. The film and production is good. His use case in college can be translated to the NFL and is good. The athletic testing wasn't.

Last edited:
Winslow was 6'4(and change)" and 250. Shockey was almost 6'5" 255.

Brevin was sub-6'3" and in the 248.

Also, RAS - their complete athletic profile - is more important than a singular test. 4.6 is fine, even for a guy his size...its actually good. The rest...not so much.

Red is bad, yellow is "good", green is great.

I've been a high man on Brevin Jordan in the NFL. But...the testing today wasn't great. I still think he's a Top 100 player, but I don't think this dispels worries that he's not athletic enough to be a Jonnu Smith like matchup TE. The film and production is good. His use case in college can be translated to the NFL and is good. The athletic testing wasn't.
I disagree with that screenshot. Sorry but anyone running a 4.6 at 247 is fast AF. You’re really comparing 5-7lbs at that weight? That’s laughable. The fact he’s shorter still running that fast at that weight is what you should pay attention to. That’s borderline elite. The ONE thing I question is he posted a 38 inch vert on Twitter and then had a 31 on pro day. That’s a huge discrepancy.

I disagree with that screenshot. Sorry but anyone running a 4.6 at 247 is fast AF. You’re really comparing 5-7lbs at that weight? That’s laughable. The fact he’s shorter still running that fast at that weight is what you should pay attention to. That’s borderline elite. The ONE thing I question is he posted a 38 inch vert on Twitter and then had a 31 on pro day. That’s a huge discrepancy.

Agree on your points. One correction is that Jordan got a 34 on his vertical jump, not a 31.

Advertisement
Listen, I think physically Clay was a great comparison. However, Brevin is much more of a dog than Clay. He’s got more of a Kelce mindset than laid back guys. I think that’ll make Brevin succeed at an elite level for a few years if he can stay healthy. He’s never had a good QB except for King. He’s never had quality WRs getting doubled.
I’m here to tell you the chance him going to a good QB situation in the league..quite slim. I’ve never really heard clay talk so idk but physically and game wise the two are very similar...if he goes to a spot with a great QB and a OC who embraces what he does best then the traits are definitely ther

Late 3rd rd(compensatory area) or 4th rd. Pro Day was ok and did nothing overwhelming. The injuries hurt here for him...

Wish all the best and kill it at the next level! Represent The U!

Advertisement
Back