Brevin Jordan Dad Passed Away

Advertisement
Advertisement
Requiescat in pace. Players parents are Cane family, so we all grieve for him. Our prayers are with Brevin and those closest to him. I am sure he will be watching his son run through The Smoke for that first game in The Rock.

Condolences & prayers to the Jordan family.

Can't imagine how difficult it must be to have to endure the loss of a father. I'm lucky enough to still have my Pops & I make sure I call him every day.

Rest in peace to Mr. Jordan.

Loss my Pop over 40 years ago while I was at The U trying desperately to catch up with my older brother so we could walk together before he passed. He died in my arms before it happened. He was all Bama, but never a day since that I don't miss him. Enjoy yours while you have him.

Advertisement
Loss my Pop over 40 years ago while I was at The U trying desperately to catch up with my older brother so we could walk together before he passed. He died in my arms before it happened. He was all Bama, but never a day since that I don't miss him. Enjoy yours while you have him.

Respect.

Bama dropping bags to sofl boys back then too

Advertisement
Respect.

Bama dropping bags to sofl boys back then too[/QUOTE

We are talking before Howard. Maybe NE and OU but Bama not so much. Bear had just integrated team a few years earlier and had not started shopping much down here yet. The only bags back then were.for the politicians. The old guys here might remember Martin the Mayor of the Market.

Advertisement
Prayers of Comfort and Peace to the Family! Prayers that he was on the Right side of eternity!

Advertisement
Back