Brevin Jordan at the 2:20 mark

Advertisement
I'm curious to see if Njoku can crack the rotation. We are getting back to the depth where players are scared to get hurt because the kid behind them could legitimately take their spot. Practices should be harder than the games. Who's Bandy gonna line up against any Saturday that's harder to cover than JT or Harley. Thank you lord for good recruiters again.

Advertisement
One thing I noticed in that video and is often overlooked is how put together Rosier is. That guy should be plowing through arm tackles when he is scrambling! Hate to use this comparison but he is built like Russell Wilson. And I seem to remember Rosier had very solid strength numbers for a QB. I am hoping to see him breaking some tackles in the open field if it warrants it or trucking through some skinny CB for a first down. (not risking injury of course.)

Advertisement
One thing I noticed in that video and is often overlooked is how put together Rosier is. That guy should be plowing through arm tackles when he is scrambling! Hate to use this comparison but he is built like Russell Wilson. And I seem to remember Rosier had very solid strength numbers for a QB. I am hoping to see him breaking some tackles in the open field if it warrants it or trucking through some skinny CB for a first down. (not risking injury of course.)
His s&c numbers this summer were very impressive. For all the crap he gets about being inaccurate, he brought a very nice wrinkle to the offense with his legs. A very large part of the 10 win season.

His s&c numbers this summer were very impressive. For all the crap he gets about being inaccurate, he brought a very nice wrinkle to the offense with his legs. A very large part of the 10 win season.
I'll be honest, I would rather have him than Brad Kaaya because Kaaya was a statue in the pocket

Like what I see so far from Rosier's new motion. Last year he was more of a strider (narrow base, big step to throw) which throws balance off a lot and leads to inconsistencies (too many moving parts). In the few clips I've seen of him so far this camp, he is setting his base more at the top and taking a smaller stride (see Baker Mayfield, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson) with quieter shoulders. Also, his motion looks much more compact. Again, small sample size but I hope it holds true on game day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back