Brevin Jordan Assessment and Comparison

Advertisement
I'll never understand how Canes fans can compare Brevin to murderous scumbag **** suckin batty boy POS like Hernandez.

Brevin is 6'3 245-250lbs is an all around TE that can block, catch & run great routes. AH was a 6'1 H-back receiving TE only, he was not as well rounded as Brevin is.

And why TF would any Canes fan compare one of our own that's from the lineage of TE U to a ***gety Gaytor smh? And if you must compare him to a Gayte, he plays much more like Jordan Reed than Hernandez.

Brevin is closer to the style of a Vernon Davis, Jonnu Smith or Evan Engram.

You put BJ in a category of guys who ran a 4.3?? And Vernon Davis has ZERO wiggle.

Big ol nope.

Advertisement
All I know is DBs are ****ting their pants when Brevin catches a pass in front of them. The guy is like a big, power RB in the open field.

Keith Jackson (ex-Oklahoma TE) to me has also been his best comparison. Maybe Vernon Davis - I know BJ won't run the 40 as fast as Davis, but somewhat similar in style.

You put BJ in a category of guys who ran a 4.3?? And Vernon Davis has ZERO wiggle.

Big ol nope.
Yes, does Brevin look slow to you? He's a dynamic runner with very good burst, the FSU TD showed his ability.

He's a lot closer as a player to Vernon/Jonnu/Engram than he is to Hernandez. Brevin & AH have absolutely nothing in common in terms of how they play at TE, not one **** thing.

Jordan is very talented, but has durability concerns right now.

Injured last year, injured again this spring.

I want to see him play a full season, then I'll be impressed.

Yes, does Brevin look slow to you? He's a dynamic runner with very good burst, the FSU TD showed his ability.

He's a lot closer as a player to Vernon/Jonnu/Engram than he is to Hernandez. Brevin & AH have absolutely nothing in common in terms of how they play at TE, not one **** thing.

Brevin ain’t slow but he ain’t a 4.3! Not even a 4.4!

Like you said, he has a good burst. But should be compared to athletes who ran a 4.3 just because brevin burned a Safety we were picking on all game? Nope. Bigger nope.

Vernon/Jonnu/Engram were NEVER known for their YAC ability, only their speed. AH was beast a YACing (***** the gaytor). That’s why we made the comparison.

Advertisement
Brevin needs to show up against top teams, most of last years highlights were against Savannah State and Fla International.

Advertisement
I'll never understand how Canes fans can compare Brevin to murderous scumbag **** suckin batty boy POS like Hernandez.

Brevin is 6'3 245-250lbs is an all around TE that can block, catch & run great routes. AH was a 6'1 H-back receiving TE only, he was not as well rounded as Brevin is.
Brevin is closer to the style of a Vernon Davis, Jonnu Smith or Evan Engram.

I think Jonnu Smith is a better comparison for Brevin Jordan as far what he might be able to do in the nfl instead of Irv Smith.

Advertisement
Eh I wouldn’t say more athletic. Delanie was basically a WR coming into the league and ran a 4.49 40. Brevin is a **** good athlete but that’s an elite time for a TE.
Brevin runs a 4.5 so he has great speed as well. I know it’s not 4.4, but as his size...4.5 is elite

Advertisement
Back