Brevin Jordan Appreciation

TC@ne

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.
This man is on pace for 8 TD’s (in regular season alone) as a true freshman tight end.

A weapon in short passing game, intermediate, and deep.

His blocking is improving at an exponential rate.

We will be watching the N’Kosi to Brevin connections VERY often for the next couple years.

#TEU baby!

Advertisement
Has anyone ever been a 1st team all conference tight end their freshman year? Cuz he about to be

1538970238146.png
1538970238146.png

Kids a phenom already, and has huge growth potential written all over him. That pass by N’Kosi was beautiful to Jordan and amazing how much space he created down field for the catch. His blocking has improved greatly week over week and is truly becoming an integral piece in our passing game. Can’t wait for Mallory to catch up to Brevin. Then it’s going to be lights out for defenses trying to cover those 2 on top of JT, Hightower, Wiggins, and Pope. That’s just sick imagining how much talent we’ve stacked at the WR and TE positions.

Advertisement
Any more Bishop Gorman kids on our radar?? Brevin is not a Freshman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the best part is Brevin success didn’t come easy. He struggled a couple games whether it was the QB or freshman ME. But he’s a gamer and he could have acted like an 18 yo but instead he approached things like a senior. Kid is going to make himself a lot of money by his Jr. year.

Like I said before the season started and was ridiculed, barring injury, he WILL be the best TE to ever play here. Bank

Advertisement
He’s just a beast already which makes you wonder, any other Gorman kids we can look at for future prospects? Because he surely isn’t playing like no frosh I’ve seen in a long while wearing Orange and Green. That block on Burns was text book blocking and surely frustrated the **** out of Burns 😂. Plus the route he ran and the perfect pass from N’Kosi.....makes you wonder, could we actually be developing the team better than previously thought?

I’m eating crow on all of my Brevin Jordan crap talk before the season. He has a higher ceiling than Herndon by a large margin.

Advertisement
Back