Brett Romberg podcast featuring Ahmmon Richards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like Ahmon decided to stay out of the conversation about his brother going to Auburn, and Brett didn't press him. A bit disappointing! Nonetheless, the podcast was overall cool. Thanks for sharing Brock!!

Great interview. AR mentioned thomas needs to do the little things that aren’t necessarily on the football field. We need him to be a real leader

Romberg is wound tight and does talk alot but he gives and gets a players point of view. AR is always insightful and extremely humble. Great podcast. I listened to S02Ep 1 and 2.

Advertisement
Great interview. AR mentioned thomas needs to do the little things that aren’t necessarily on the football field. We need him to be a real leader
Richards seems very high on Thomas talent level given his comments overall

Advertisement
Advertisement
loved the insight on Enos being a ****. came through in the presser about Jarren. at least he is consistent.

holy **** Romberg, let your guest get a word in. Romberg must have done 3 lines before this interview. he will not SHUT UP

LOL !!

I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way. I know Romberg was a great player for us; I think he was also a pretty good student, and I don’t otherwise have anything against him, but JEEZ .....

He kept talking over Ahmon, was constantly interrupting Ahmon and completing Ahmon’s sentences, tried to get some inflammatory comments from Ahmon (although I guess all media interviewers try to do that) and continually tried to steer Ahmon to the conclusions he wanted by trying to elicit a bunch of “yes” responses from Ahmon. I must have said “shut up already” at least 4 times while listening to this podcast.

On the flip side Ahmon seems like a really level headed sensible diplomatic young man. To his credit he stuck to his guns and politely disagreed with certain of Romberg’s conclusions and otherwise avoided making any controversial remarks.

3 lines -likely, but I’m thinking 4 or more ....😎

LOL !!

I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way. I know Romberg was a great player for us; I think he was also a pretty good student, and I don’t otherwise have anything against him, but JEEZ .....

He kept talking over Ahmon, was constantly interrupting Ahmon and completing Ahmon’s sentences, tried to get some inflammatory comments from Ahmon (although I guess all media interviewers try to do that) and continually tried to steer Ahmon to the conclusions he wanted by trying to elicit a bunch of “yes” responses from Ahmon. I must have said “shut up already” at least 4 times while listening to this podcast.

On the flip side Ahmon seems like a really level headed sensible diplomatic young man. To his credit he stuck to his guns and politely disagreed with certain of Romberg’s conclusions and otherwise avoided making any controversial remarks.

3 lines -likely, but I’m thinking 4 or more ....😎

Advertisement
Back