Brett McMurphy way too early top 25 2023

Advertisement
These are stupid but I have biggest issues with Bama, Tenn and USC. USC and Tenn too low and Bama too high after losing key players

Advertisement
These are stupid but I have biggest issues with Bama, Tenn and USC. USC and Tenn too low and Bama too high after losing key players
Bama are gonna be a real puzzle next year, I feel like they could be National Champ but also be a 8-4 team…

Tenn without Hooker are also a question mark.

Bama are gonna be a real puzzle next year, I feel like they could be National Champ but also be a 8-4 team…

Tenn without Hooker are also a question mark.
Milton will play fine. It's their defense that's the real question mark. South Carolina and Georgia both could have scored a lot more.

Advertisement
Milton will play fine. It's their defense that's the real question mark. South Carolina and Georgia both could have scored a lot more.
I’m not sure Milton can play good enough all season long. Feels like he’s gonna have random games where he plays like ****. If the defense can’t step up, they could lose 4 easily

I don’t want to be unranked until we can prove we can stay unranked

oh wait

Advertisement
I don’t see them being relevant when Travis leaves unless they find a gem in the Portal.
No team i hate more then them but they got a little momentum now and the players believe in Norvell. Confident Mario will win the recruiting battle 9/10 times. Worried about on the field.

No team i hate more then them but they got a little momentum now and the players believe in Norvell. Confident Mario will win the recruiting battle 9/10 times. Worried about on the field.
No doubt but they recruit like ****. I’m not a believer in relying on the Portal to build your roster.
Right now, they can sell Travis but once he leaves and Rodemaker looks like poopoo, it’s a tough sell to portal players.

It pains me to see fsu there. Really thought we would run a nice streak on them
Me too, but I’m sure it brings smiles to all the fake *** canes fans who are adamant that Miami needs FSU to be good alongside them.

Advertisement

Hey Brett,
62D89672-75F3-4EA5-9590-687531CD4A94.gif

Me too, but I’m sure it brings smiles to all the fake *** canes fans who are adamant that Miami needs FSU to be good alongside them.
Yea f that!! Always better when they are down for recruiting purposes. Will admit it is different now though. Mario somehow will always dominate in recruiting regardless of his poor coaching and CEO skills.

Advertisement
Back