Brett McMurphy report on Miami football returning

Advertisement
You don’t think an extra month of training, conditioning and learning the playbook/ 7 v 7 work is benificial?

Miami has no excuse to not be rolling by mid June.

I don’t know that it’s 100% settled with anybody, including SEC teams, when they are going to be actually coming in. Kind of jumping the gun here.

And mostly, have you seen our first three games schedule? If we need a couple extra weeks to get ready for that, basically three preseason games, then that extra week or two won’t make any difference anyway. We’re fūcked.

What I’m saying is in the end, it’s not going to make one bit of difference.

Coming in late June/early July, and then our first three preseason games, an extra week give or take, is not going to make a difference. If we’re not ready to play our conference schedule and the remainder of the schedule after those first three games, then we were never going to be any good this year anyway.

I prefer everybody came in early, of course I would. But this thing is getting worked out on the fly. Schools are making it up as they go along. A few weeks ago, **** a few days ago, we didn’t even know if there was actually gonna be a season. There’s no point in getting upset about a week here, a week there,. With our schedule it won’t make any difference.

Advertisement
I don’t know that it’s 100% settled with anybody, including SEC teams, when they are going to be actually coming in. Kind of jumping the gun here.

And mostly, have you seen our first three games schedule? If we need a couple extra weeks to get ready for that, basically three preseason games, then that extra week or two won’t make any difference anyway. We’re fūcked.

Coming in late June/early July, and then our first three preseason games, an extra week give or take, is not going to make a difference. If we’re not ready to play our conference schedule and the remainder of the schedule after those first three games, then we were never going to be any good this year anyway.

I prefer everybody came in early, of course I would. But this thing is getting worked out on the fly. Schools are making it up as they go along. A few weeks ago, **** a few days ago, we didn’t even know if there was actually gonna be a season. There’s no point in getting upset about a week here, a week there,. With our schedule it won’t make any difference.

We won 6 games last year. Every day and week matters. We lost to FIU. No game on our schedule is an easy game. We have a brand new offense to learn.

There was always going to be a season.

This. I’ll assume the number of official practices will be the same for everyone, as it has been. Off-season conditioning and voluntary workouts, not coached by the staff, may be another matter.

Temple is gonna play as hard as ever bc Diaz left them & UAB is favored to win their conference. Pump the breaks. Nobody is an automatic W for us just yet. We lost to worse last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back