Brett McMurphy report on Miami football returning

Advertisement
5145CDAF-CAEF-4CB2-A759-40465FF9A377.gif

Advertisement
so a month behind then $EC. What is the rest of the a ACC doing?
Some players are back already. I would assume players can come back as they wish with this all being voluntary. I would expect everyone back as fast as preparations and testing are available for everyone.

They all need to be back lot earlier than that .. I don’t care if they have to be back via Air Balloon, Helicopter landing in Green Tree or a Narc tunnel to Gables... if they all get here in July Manolo is indeed an amateur

Advertisement
They all need to be back lot earlier than that .. I don’t care if they have to be back via Air Balloon, Helicopter landing in Green Tree or a Narc tunnel to Gables... if they all get here in July Manolo is indeed an amateur

agreed. Mid June at the latest. Can’t be a month behind the rest of college football. These kids can be on campus safely working out without a risk to anyone. No reason to wait till July

Advertisement
Advertisement
You saw how quick that Hecht spy showed up in my BJ webinar thread trying to raise the chicken little alarm of putting future access with the AD at risk?

Total come pinga move.
I actually meant to put that comment in your thread, but these home happy hours are getting earlier and earlier.

Advertisement
Back