Brenton Cox 5 star LB/DE from UGA..

Same HS, Stockbridge as the WR we had from GA for a year before he transferred out.

Advertisement
Can’t stay off the weed, should have stayed committed to Ohio state. Way better fit for his skill set. Pass, that’s now 3 of their top 10 players signed in the 2018 class gone with 2 of them being rated 5 stars
Weldon transferred so zero chance he comes.

Advertisement
I’d say 200ish. He’ll get his share in a few years just like Elijah Holyfield and Brian Herrien. Doubt he’ll ever be an RB1 type guy though

He has Zamir White + James Cook ahead of him, and UGA has Kendall Milton coming in 2020. Plus they'll add another 5* I'm sure in 2021.

I don't really see how he'll have anything more there than the role Robert Burns has here

He has Zamir White + James Cook ahead of him, and UGA has Kendall Milton coming in 2020. Plus they'll add another 5* I'm sure in 2021.

I don't really see how he'll have anything more there than the role Robert Burns has here
I get that, but look at the guys Holyfield and Herrien have had in front of them throughout their careers

Advertisement
Seems he wasn't happy with his spot on the depth chart over the first three days of fall practice....(2nd and 3rd team reps) Rumor on their board is he had words with his position coach too. "Mutual decision" for him to move on.

Reports are he burned an orphanage to the ground while wearing his full bulldogs gear and barking repeatedly. Coach Smart allowed him back on the team if promised he only do that once a year. The next day he started a white slavery ring sending boosters wives to Saudi Arabia. That was the final straw, well that and the 2 mass shootings he was involved in this weekend.

/s

But seriously if you get kicked off team like Alabama or Georgia you either punched a coach or were finally publicly charged with multiple murders (being under suspicion isn’t enough).
Yeah, we don't need anybody that barks in public. A bad look. Pass.

Seems he wasn't happy with his spot on the depth chart over the first three days of fall practice....(2nd and 3rd team reps) Rumor on their board is he had words with his position coach too. "Mutual decision" for him to move on.

Word from Reddit is that he threw a fit on the sidelines that was so bad that there wasn't a second chance from Kirby.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kick the tires on this guy see what the real story is. We wanna win big? Need to take all the high caliber talent available. Unless this kid is a locker room cancer or has some SERIOUS off the field issues id take him in a heart beat. Need to stack chips tbh Manny hasnt really had that much elite talent to work with on defense and has put up great results. Give him 5 star talent and lets see what he can do

Advertisement
He'd play end here so it's not exactly a "need" position for us. I'd kick the tires but here's the thing:

Georgia doesn't kick players off the team just because they got caught with weed. There's a lot more to this than a weed arrest. If Kirby told a former 5 star kid to pack his bags, it's either because the kid is A) horrible and can't play at all B) a total team cancer and problem waiting to happen or C) both.

He'd play end here so it's not exactly a "need" position for us. I'd kick the tires but here's the thing:

Georgia doesn't kick players off the team just because they got caught with weed. There's a lot more to this than a weed arrest. If Kirby told a former 5 star kid to pack his bags, it's either because the kid is A) horrible and can't play at all B) a total team cancer and problem waiting to happen or C) both.

Yeah they do. Weed is still a big deal to UGA admin

Advertisement
Back