Brenton Cox 5 star LB/DE from UGA..

Advertisement
Once again, he's a 3-4 OLB, not a stand up LB, would be a DE in our system.

And why do our fans think every single player kicked off some SEC team is supposed to automatically come to Miami?

Schools like Bama, UGA, Auburn, LSU etc don't kick players off the team unless they 100% have to. They don't throw talent away, having off the field issues isn't enough to get you kicked off a team at those programs, it's having off the field issues while also not being a productive player that gets you booted.

The SEC's trash is not our treasure. You guys don't have to post every SEC wash out as a potential transfer, most of the time they're not coming & in the rare instances they do, the player normally sucks (G Willis being the exception obviously).
Yea I dont care for this kid, the only guys I liked from the portal were Hurts and that DE from bama. Ill throw KJ in there as well I think hes a baller, the bama kid I would put his hand on the ground in our system he would eat.

Edit: and Kelvin Joseph hes a stud

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can’t stay off the weed, should have stayed committed to Ohio state. Way better fit for his skill set. Pass, that’s now 3 of their top 10 players signed in the 2018 class gone with 2 of them being rated 5 stars

Look at all of our guys gone from our Sr class.

Yes,Homer and Jackson left early but the rest got hurt ,transferred or just didnt pan out

Sr Class
StausNAME
GoneJack Allison
Shaquille Quarterman
GoneDionte Mullins
GoneSam Bruce
GoneJoseph Jackson
Romeo Finley
GoneAhmmon Richards
GoneDayall Harris
Mike Pinckney
GoneCedrick Wright
GoneTravis Homer
Michael Irvin
Zach McCloud
Patrick Bethel
GoneMalek Young
GoneJovani Haskins
Tyreic Martin
GoneTre Johnson
GoneJeff James

Look at all of our guys gone from our Sr class.

Yes,Homer and Jackson left early but the rest got hurt ,transferred or just didnt pan out

Sr Class
StausNAME
GoneJack Allison
Shaquille Quarterman
GoneDionte Mullins
GoneSam Bruce
GoneJoseph Jackson
Romeo Finley
GoneAhmmon Richards
GoneDayall Harris
Mike Pinckney
GoneCedrick Wright
GoneTravis Homer
Michael Irvin
Zach McCloud
Patrick Bethel
GoneMalek Young
GoneJovani Haskins
Tyreic Martin
GoneTre Johnson
GoneJeff James

**** it, why do you have to rub Jeff James in our faces (very homo)?

Advertisement
He has Zamir White + James Cook ahead of him, and UGA has Kendall Milton coming in 2020. Plus they'll add another 5* I'm sure in 2021.

I don't really see how he'll have anything more there than the role Robert Burns has here

He'll be at LB soon

I wonder if they would take Chantz now? Although they refused to take Chantz apparently for something that has nothing to do about football so don’t see how it changes anything

Advertisement
Funny how some of the uf fans tried to talk sh*t about Miami using the transfer portal to add some players but now they are doing the same sh*t
What's funnier is when the Gators throw a hissy fit when cox and Joseph (if they land them) are not granted immediate eligibility. Then when we whoop them they are gonna say but but we didn't have all of our players

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back