Brent Key

Losing Faulkner as OC was a huge loss and replacing Haynes King with Fredo Mendoza was another one as well.
hd finding GIF
 
He's another in a long line of Coaches who only knows how to do one thing.

When all you got is Run, Run, Run, Run, Defense, there's a titanium encased ceiling on how far you can take your program.

You have to have QB's & you have to have top notch skill players on both sides of the ball to break beyond the threshold of just being kinda good every once in awhile.
 
I think Kamario's interview where he mentioned he wants to stay in Starkville is legit. It's gonna take major cash money to pull him away, and even then I don't know if he'll do it. I kinda believe him that he'll stay put. I don't think he'll be an option.

I think the obvious names for us right now if we go portal QB again would be JKS or Heintschel. But I'm almost to the point that maybe next year is the breaking point and we just roll with whoever wins the job between Nickel/Coleman/Abrams - I like what we've seen in cleanup duty from Nickel/Coleman so far too.
 
I think Kamario's interview where he mentioned he wants to stay in Starkville is legit. It's gonna take major cash money to pull him away, and even then I don't know if he'll do it. I kinda believe him that he'll stay put. I don't think he'll be an option.

I think the obvious names for us right now if we go portal QB again would be JKS or Heintschel. But I'm almost to the point that maybe next year is the breaking point and we just roll with whoever wins the job between Nickel/Coleman/Abrams - I like what we've seen in cleanup duty from Nickel/Coleman so far too.
You never know if any of those two portal out before there's any on field decision to be made though. Maybe they are a shoe in to stay but who knows.
 
Back
Top