Brennan Carroll favorited my tweet

MiamiHurricane23

Freshman
After seeing Dexter and Jalen's "we're going to the same school" tweet I had enough...

"offer Jalen Julius!! Jesus you guys are going to lose studs bc you're too busy recruiting NJ kids. Holy F*ck"

Sorry, I just can't stand the ignorance of this staff any longer

Advertisement
Maybe that's Carroll's way of insinuating that he agrees and wants to offer Julius, but Golden has final say and won't allow it?

Who the **** knows...

Carroll probably got fired and we don't know about it. He's probably been pushing to offer him and Golden won't let him

Advertisement
The NJ thing is drastically overblown:

https://www.canesinsight.com/content/44-2014-Miami-Football-Roster

According to the roster listed on this website, there are roughly 11 kids from NJ --- 7 of them are walk-ons, the 4 on scholarship are Pierre (who went to Fork Union), AQM, Njoku and Courtel Jenkins.

Not exactly NJ heavy or unreasonable.

And Olsen who was a flunky and Hester who left after 15 minutes.

Yes. Two 4 Star recruits that multiple schools wanted include Narduzzi who everyone slurps for Hester and Jimbo for Olsen.

Advertisement

According to the roster listed on this website, there are roughly 11 kids from NJ --- 7 of them are walk-ons, the 4 on scholarship are Pierre (who went to Fork Union), AQM, Njoku and Courtel Jenkins.

What about all the NJ kids coming this time? 0-3 star lineman and such. Dude isn't even talking to kids in So Fla and flying to NJ to talk to som coal shoveling Ped State reject from Paramus or Clifton

What about all the NJ kids coming this time? 0-3 star lineman and such. Dude isn't even talking to kids in So Fla and flying to NJ to talk to som coal shoveling Ped State reject from Paramus or Clifton

Do you have a list?

Jamie Gordinier
Hayden Mahoney (PA)
Jerome Washington (good kid ill give a pass)
Hahair Jones (NY another solid kid)
and about 6 other OLine that we are supposedly offereing according to this forum

Jamie Gordinier
Hayden Mahoney (PA)
Jerome Washington (good kid ill give a pass)
Hahair Jones (NY another solid kid)
and about 6 other OLine that we are supposedly offereing according to this forum

So the list is a solid NY kid, a good NJ kid, a PA kid and Gordinier who is a DE recruited by Narduzzi and Nebraska?

I still fail to see this NJ heavy 0 star reach.

The staff isn't reeling in the SFL players they needed to over the last few years, but the idea that they are focused on NJ and not SFL is message board foolishness.

Advertisement
Calvin Heurtolou is from NY , Olsen Pierre from NJ, Coutrel Jenkins from NJ. Who did more on the DL than them this year? Jenkins outperformed a local 4-5 star in moten. AQM has alot of talent too. they arent exactly recruiting scrubs from NJ. Dequan ivory, jelani, earl moore, etc are all florida kids,.

Courtel Jenkins had like 15 tackles and 0 sacks, why do people act like he was an all American or something?

Courtel Jenkins had like 15 tackles and 0 sacks, why do people act like he was an all American or something?

Our DTs aren't asked to get sacks. They really aren't asked to penetrate. Just take up space. If Courtel did try to get up field he would probably get benched.

Advertisement

Our DTs aren't asked to get sacks. They really aren't asked to penetrate. Just take up space. If Courtel did try to get up field he would probably get benched.

Its exactly what did happen to him. He went from getting a good amount of snaps to getting barely any. Dude stayed in the backfield when in. They played Wyche instead later on who was belly flopping on teammates knees and ankles

I dont think any of our players are asked to get sacks, or tackles for loss, frogstance only

Calvin Heurtolou is from NY , Olsen Pierre from NJ, Coutrel Jenkins from NJ. Who did more on the DL than them this year? Jenkins outperformed a local 4-5 star in moten. AQM has alot of talent too. they arent exactly recruiting scrubs from NJ. Dequan ivory, jelani, earl moore, etc are all florida kids,.

Don't confuse people with facts....

After seeing Dexter and Jalen's "we're going to the same school" tweet I had enough...

"offer Jalen Julius!! Jesus you guys are going to lose studs bc you're too busy recruiting NJ kids. Holy F*ck"

Sorry, I just can't stand the ignorance of this staff any longer
tell him to favorite the tweet that says "WHAT THE FACK HAVE YOU DONE IN RECRUITING" Offer cali kids that don't come...
AND MISS ON WRS then ask coley to have no tds in his soph tenure

Advertisement
Back