Brenden Black OT

Advertisement
Both Nelson and Richardson couldn't do this at 15!

Go Canes

It really isn’t rocket science, you train like no other so you can be like no other.

When train like you life depends on it and your future and families.
When take the field of battle you know your formidable you know you paid the price of loneliness no social life constantly pushing your self to exhaustion.

like the Playmaker said to his critics “ YES , I’m not the fastest but I’ll run the 4.7 all day long and never stop in the 4th quarter throw me the ball.

GOCANES

I remember in the late 90s watching a bunch of future frat dudes from Bolles run all over Pahokee. Maybe one of the best coached, most disciplined teams I’ve ever seen in high school.
I remember Bolles being the powerhouse of Jacksonville back then. We squeaked by them for a state title in 96' Dez White was a beast for them doing everything

Advertisement
Corky Rogers is probably the 2nd best coach in Florida high school football history.
Interesting. Who would be number one? Some of the Dade County coaches from the '50's and '60's were impressive. Maybe Nick Kotys at Gables, some of the Miami High coaches--can't remember them. Harold Sawyer, a guy named Mooney, wasn't Charlie Tate at Miami High.

My old HS coach, Eddie Feely, had some success after he went to Merritt Island.

Advertisement
Interesting. Who would be number one? Some of the Dade County coaches from the '50's and '60's were impressive. Maybe Nick Kotys at Gables, some of the Miami High coaches--can't remember them. Harold Sawyer, a guy named Mooney, wasn't Charlie Tate at Miami High.

My old HS coach, Eddie Feely, had some success after he went to Merritt Island.
Bill Castle

I remember in the late 90s watching a bunch of future frat dudes from Bolles run all over Pahokee. Maybe one of the best coached, most disciplined teams I’ve ever seen in high school.

Yeah their coach was good and had a legendary run.

They were the USA Today number 1 ranked team when we beat them for the 4a title and 96. That was before they changed the classifications, taking out the B classes and going to 8A. 4A then is the equivalent to 6A now.

Advertisement
Sleepy and Bartow got with that. You were on a stick Fam.
Bruuuh sleepy was the truth I always say if coach Smith stayed and Gordon heights ain't get zoned to lake region we'd be the powerhouse of Polk not l town but I digress lol u know what's up lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back