Brendan Radley-Hiles AKA Bookie

iBlindSide74

Recruit
Bookie is a 5-10 175 lb CB from Cali that transferred to IMG Academy and is a teammate of our very own Artur Sitkowski. I don't believe he holds an offer from us but he likes us and seems as though he wants to be a Cane. 247 Sports has him as the #6 CB in the country. Anybody know why he hasn't been offered?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He looks like an insanely good HS player who is just really small and probably not fast enough to make up for it compared to some of the CBs we are in play for. Bet he is **** on wheels to play at the HS level though, talented and mean. Hope he balls out somewhere.

Advertisement
He just as good as Bandy if not better, he just not from So. Fla.. With the DBs down in Miami this year there really is no need for a traditional nickel bc theres 6'1 and up prospects that can do the same thing. No need to chase him while there's kids waiting in line to sign up with similar skills.

Last edited:
If the staff has NO interest..its pretty clear there's something they steering clear of. JMO!! I'm sure he'll be fine wherever he lands!! We got a full house right here in our back yard anyway.

Advertisement
I think posters want to know why there is no interest and we are steering clear of him. No one like to accept, "just move on". Personally the tibits Brooklyn provided the other day were enough for me, maybe some posters missed it. As mentioned above, we have a full house of the same skill set and better.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/brendan-radley-hiles/117816

Already a thread on this.

Apparently his interest might just be trying to pad his offer sheet
Sounds like might have character problems

I will say I was interested after I saw how he was covering and getting in all the other players face on coverage in the Orlando opening videos. He really stood out there. Have no idea if he does the same with the pads on or if he can keep it up for an entire game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back