BRENDAN LOFTUS UM commit vs 2016 DE from Amer Heritage

The plan is to take both Jones and Marrick its not a either/or situation. UM is looking for two OL to add to the 2015 class so there is room for both. I believe Loftus's ship has sailed an if hadn't before today, then it was sunk today for sure.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Also I think Knighton finally gives up his football scholarship this year and is put on a medical scholarship. I also think Hunter Wells is told to transfer, which will open up two spots on the roster.

I think Merrick is an early enrollee also so that will give UM the OL depth needed for spring ball.

Go Canes

Also I think Knighton finally gives up his football scholarship this year and is put on a medical scholarship. I also think Hunter Wells is told to transfer, which will open up two spots on the roster.

I think Merrick is an early enrollee also so that will give UM the OL depth needed for spring ball.

Go Canes

I have little faith Merrick is coming here.

Loftus is clearly our least talented OL commit but I give the boy credit as per 24/7 he played today with a broken foot
that he sustained in the 2nd round. He may be a huge project but he has heart.

Advertisement
Loftus is clearly our least talented OL commit but I give the boy credit as per 24/7 he played today with a broken foot
that he sustained in the 2nd round. He may be a huge project but he has heart.

I agree playing on broken foot for a linemen does show heart, but then how does Loftus explain his similarly poor showing against IMG Academy back in August.

He has been ben playing with the broken foot for 3 weeks.
http://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/2014/12/12/godby-falls-flat-class-state-title-game/20325887/

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back