Brendan Loftus offered

Advertisement
9.jpg

Kid was Todd from breaking bad.

Screen-Shot-2013-09-28-at-2.07.49-PM.png

Did FSU offer this local guy? Their O line coaching is pretty good. ? if they haven't

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's actually 6'7''. His best football is ahead of him. He only played half a season due to an injury. A lot of big schools are really looking to see how he does this spring.

Advertisement
As Golden said once about recruiting: you recruit for what a player will be 3 years down the line.
The last thing you want in a recruit is someone who has already peaked.

Lulz

Can we get some QB offers out now?

Agreed.

We have yet to offer Travis Waller, one of the top dual-threat QBs in the entire country who has acknowledged having high interest in UM during his recent interview with HurricaneGlory. But we don't hesitate to offer this kid...

Yeah, I know. Different positions and all that. But still...

Advertisement
As Golden said once about recruiting: you recruit for what a player will be 3 years down the line.

Well he has that not peaking too early part down. We haven't seen much peaking at all.

I really dont get this comment... With the exception of size, how can you tell a prospect has peaked? And if they have peaked but is productive who cares.... I'm sorry but you want productive players... It all comes down to the mental make up of a player... Unless that's what you're referring too, the statement you made is pretty vague...

I really dont get this comment... With the exception of size, how can you tell a prospect has peaked? And if they have peaked but is productive who cares....

+1

Especially for OL. This is why they're so hard to rate..

Advertisement
Back