Breakout Performer of the Week

d--1

Sophomore
I'm going with Nesta Silvera this week. Hasn't been getting a ton of reps so far this season, but he's the goods if you ask me. I look for him to make plays in a big rivalry game like this, and to feast on FSU's O-Line. He'll start earning more PT beginning this week and come into next year as the top returning DT on the roster.

Who you got for a breakout performer this week?

Advertisement
This is the week when Gerald Willis really starts getting national recognition, IMO.

Quan Johnson is the easy pick. I'm gonna say Romeo has some more game changing plays on the defense. Also, when I rewatched the game he had some shoestring tackles that could ve been touchdown saving.

Advertisement
Offense - Brevin 2 TD’s
Defense - Bandy has 2 picks 1 of which goes to the house
ST - Nesta destroys the wall again and eats the punter whole

Advertisement
Bandy is going to get a pick and light up some poor WR big time.

Kid has made big time plays practically every game he’s been in.

Advertisement
On defense: Jaquan Johnson and Gerald Willis
On offense: N'Kosi Perry and Deejay Dallas

FSU's secondary was wide open last week. UL had WR's running open all over the field. N'Kosi won't miss those wide open passes like that UL QB did. Deejay will also have a big game, and get our running game going. Gerald Willis has been unstoppable all year, so look for the trend to continue tomorrow. Jaquan Johnson will finally be in the secondary again, and he'll make a game-defining play.

Advertisement
I'm split between Harley and Brevin...

Harley and Perry have a real connection (2nd team unit) and he's usually mismatched with a lesser defender - expect to see his first TD this week.

However, Brevin is poised for a breakout national TV game where the commentators keep repeating "True freshman and he's only been on campus for 4 months!"

Either way, I see our young talent showing off.

Willis - gets the chain …
Nesta - blocks a punt …
Knowles - gets a pick 6 …
Redwine - knocks out Akers (clean) …
Wiggins - gets a catch …
Lingard - to the house …
Perry - gets 300 …
5 golden raaangs

I have not authorized playing time for Knowles this week. I'm sorry.

Advertisement
Back